[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!

• 1. IC² Plantball + macerator = dirt, much simpler and cheaper.
    2. Some kind of expensive crystalizator. [Rubies are not made of carbon by the way, they are compounds of aluminium oxide (Al2O3 with some "contaminations" that gives them the color.)]
    3. MY sheep rancher :3

1. Whoops..But..I wanted an Infuser kind of machine either way (guess why huehue)
    2. I do realise they are not made of carbon, so I already scratched the diamond -> ruby part and will just try to make something that is more expensive than IC²'energium dust but cheaper than GT's.
    3. Spwnx™ Super Rancher x2.0 (I am still thinking about whether making it actually shear sheep or make it act more universal for any animal as a multiblock farm)

• Official Post

@2. A Crystalliser would be nice, But perhaps only allow certain recipes when items are already in the game, like...
    Aluminium Dust + IC2's O2 cell + Chromium Dust = Ruby, or...
    Aluminium + O2 Cell + Iron Dust + Titanium Dust = Sapphire. Although its main use would be in Gregtech because of its large amount of dusts, some recipes like slimeballs and diamonds would be a good idea too.
    4 carbon mesh = Diamond and 1 Milk Bucket + 1 Sugar + 1 Plant ball

The GUI should have 4 slots for ingredients and two for output, of both cells/buckets and the actual crystal.
    Of course, it should take place over a minecraft day and require maybe a solid 64eu/t? (768,000 EU per operation)

@3 A Machine that can harvest sheep AND collect milk from cows? :D
    Perhaps the machine needs to be directly above them with a constant 2 EU/t use (and while the sheep harvester can be automatic, the cow milking would need to be every 10 minutes or so to stop spamage).

I can do the textures if you want :p

• Nice ideas, I will basically improve fz's crystalliser :P
    for the farm: I thought it'd be something like this:

:Rubber Log:MinecraftCow:Rubber Log:
    MinecraftCow:Induction Furnace:MinecraftCow
    :Rubber Log:MinecraftCow:Rubber Log:

and then I could make a multiblock thing for meat. You'd have to catch animals with a safari-net-like item, then put the item into the farm, you'll also have to provide water and fertilizer (and maybe always food), and when you put wheat into it, the animals will "breed", but practically you'll just get [Amount of animals]/2 meat out of it. And of course feathers and/or leather, depending on the animal.

• Unidye 1.3.1, a small update since I am waiting for LCS promotion tournament to continue (technical issues suck):

- deprecated the old machines, using metadata machineblocks now to save blockids (please craft the old ones into the new ones)
    - removed the old deprecated dyes (SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT UPDATING FROM 1.2.* TO THIS WITHOUT CRAFTING THE OLD DYES INTO THE NEW ONES IN 1.3..or shit will disappear)
    - added config options for convenience recipes with infused gold
    - removed the ninjaCake option since a true ninja cannot be configured.

• Official Post

Does the fishing station actually check for water underneath it, if so how much does it need?

EDIT: Is it a 3x3 one block deep pool?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Official Post

When will yellow yellowcake cake be fixed? It's no longer so yellow :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Oh, my bad about the fishing station, yes, it's a 3*1*3 water pool underneath it, checked every 20 seconds.

I will need to see how to make it configurable with the cake. That and NEI support is next.

• Official Post

Sounds fancy :) Will the cake have any use other than as a troll?

I see this too much.

• Since your back, I can say this now :P

The config to turn off the simple recipes with infused gold doesn't turn off the recipe for the rod + lava -> blaze rod recipe in the canning machine.

• Since your back, I can say this now :P

The config to turn off the simple recipes with infused gold doesn't turn off the recipe for the rod + lava -> blaze rod recipe in the canning machine.

Happy new year :P

Is already fixed, will be working in the next release. (which will most likely take some time again due to an application i have to write)

• Unidye 1.3.2:

- really removed the old deprecated dyes
    - really added config options for convenience recipes with infused gold (now blaze rod too)
    - NEI SUPPORT HAYO! (please don't crash, please don't crash..)
    - got some structure into my files (yay)

EDIT: Mod spotlight! pleaze dizregard ze german aczent.

• Official Post

(please don't crash, please don't crash..)

That makes me feel much better about using it...

I see this too much.

• Well last time it crashed once when you typed in "@Unidye" once, and it never happened again. That made me scared of NEI crashes :P

ninja update to 1.3.3:

- tidied up a bit
    - added witty comments to the items
    - tidied up a little more
    - moved OreDict Registration and Item Initialisation to preInit
    - made sure preInit only does its stuff once.

• Hello Linus,

I was updating kirara today and included Unidye 1.3.3 however when starting it gave met this exception:

http://pastebin.com/UVGix8UE

Loading up the single player test world worked fine. For now I will revert the Unidye version.

Invultri

• invultri: I see I have forgotten to set serverSideRequired to true (I am 100% sure I have done that at some point), so maybe there's the mistake, if not the position of the commonproxy.class

@Greg: I did.

@all:
    I need suggestions for recipes for all the gems for my crystalliser.. I look through every oreDict-registered gem and check if there are any unknowns,if there are, I post a message in the log to report these to me. If they are known, I add a recipe for it. My list so far has these:

list.add("gemGarnetYellow");
    list.add("gemSapphire");
    list.add("gemRuby");
    list.add("gemGarnetRed");
    list.add("gemLapis");
    list.add("gemCoal");
    list.add("gemEnderEye");
    list.add("gemOlivine");
    list.add("gemPeridot");
    list.add("gemCharcoal");
    list.add("gemEmerald");
    list.add("gemGreenSapphire");
    list.add("gemNetherStar");
    list.add("gemIridium");
    list.add("gemEnderPearl");
    list.add("gemGarnet");
    list.add("gemDiamond");
    list.add("gemNetherQuartz");

So now I need suggestions how the recipes should look like. there's a maximum of 4 inputs. (also, the amount of EU and the time it should take)