[Addon v2.0 Experimental for MC 1.6.2/1.6.4] Transducers (Beta) - IC2 <-> BC power converters

• Hi

I really like the idea of this mod but can't seem to get it working in game.
    I've connected one of the motors upto an IC2 batbox and a BC quarry, but the power is not transfering.

Can anyone point me to what i'm doing wrong?

• Hi

I really like the idea of this mod but can't seem to get it working in game.
    I've connected one of the motors upto an IC2 batbox and a BC quarry, but the power is not transfering.

Can anyone point me to what i'm doing wrong?

Use that pipe, which is distributed with this addon please. Also, use right Tiers AND ALSO maybe cant work because of new API's, because of new BC, or whatever.

But, first try version like [Quarry]>[xx Wooden Pipe (Transducers)]>[Low Voltage Engine]>[Cable (IC2)]>[Power Source(IC2)(BatBox)]

AND don't forget about RedStone signal maybe :P

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I'm trying to use this mod as it seems a very exciting addition. However, when I have a transducer placed in the world, cables won't connect to it, either copper or gold, for output on the output face (the blue square). It does use MJ, but I can't get any EU power out.

I have industrialcraft-2_2.0.379-experimental and Transducers-1.0.1.398-IC2Experimental-MC1.6.4 installed.

• I just wonder: what version should I get?
    Transducer 1.0.1.371 IC2 experimental
    or
    Transducer 1.0.1.398 IC2-experimental MC 1.6.4

I have IC2 experimental 2.0.380 installed.

• Any chance on backporting this to 1.5? (IC2 1.115 /1.117) still using that because of a ton of other mods and powerconverters keeps blocking powercraft content.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Hi, great add-on for two great mods. I would like give a suggestion. Could you please add, if it is possible, a way to connect BC fluid pipes to the water mill generators of IC2? It would be great since they can be manned in that way.

Again, thank you

• I cant seem to get the orange output side of the transducers working. The wrench gives me the blue input side but no output side.

I tried with version 1.0.1 and 1.1.0.

Hopefully this mod hasn't died.

• I cant seem to get the orange output side of the transducers working. The wrench gives me the blue input side but no output side.

I tried with version 1.0.1 and 1.1.0.

Hopefully this mod hasn't died.

wrench twice same side for ic2 output, then wrench other side for bc input

• mv electric engine not craftable in latest version

It's an issue with the advanced RE battery and also the lapotron crystal damage values (so you can't make EV engines either - I've had to hax them in on my server). I've tweaked the code to use the proper values - replace your existing Transducers-1.1.0.zip file with the 1.1.0a file in the attachments. I haven't done anything to the version numbers, so you can still connect to servers running 1.1.0 without issue (or those using 1.1.0 can connect to a server running 1.1.0a).

The file with the recipes was CommonProxy.java, the changed version of which is also attached.

If this version breaks where 1.1.0 didn't, then let me know. I have absolutely no intentions of taking this mod over, so please don't bug me for support beyond "your patch broke my game".

EDIT: and the patch broke my game. I've pulled the file until I figure out why...

EDIT 2: Found the problem. The original version is half-reobfuscated. I can either compile it as fully reobfuscated or fully deobfuscated, but there's nothing in between. I don't think I'll be able to make it work.

EDIT 3: and now it works.

• So I managed to make it compile and play nice with the other mods. Not an easy task - first, you need Forge 871 (for Minecraft r1.6.2). To make that work, you need to replace its fml.py with the one from Forge 965 (the last release for MC r1.6.4) because otherwise it won't download MC or its libraries. Then you need to add Buildcraft version 4.1.2 (earlier versions are lacking a function which gets over-ridden, later versions throw a wobbly that FML doesn't have API.java yet). Then you need to add the Gregtech API (and since I really didn't want to then heap on the Mystcraft and TE APIs and smeg knows what else *those* end up needing in turn, I just made a tiny little stub class). And when you're done, you need to use reobfuscate_srg instead of the normal reobfuscate command.

Only then will it compile and play nice with the other mods. Enjoy your working recipes.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I know that I'm an evil necromancer. But that bug needed squashing because some of us are still using 1.6 on servers.

Also, 1.7 uses this freaky Gradle and Eclipse crap, so I'm not going there.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.