Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

With such a vague and general list of things which might be in, it's hard to come up with suitable names :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• With such a vague and general list of things which might be in, it's hard to come up with suitable names :P

True. I'll probably come up with something clever while I'm taking a crap or some other random time.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• "Kinetic Expansion" , a mod that expands kinetic power usage/production. Gears, axles and all those things involved. Also maybe converting MJ kinetic energy into kU.

Bleah, there's already a dozen IC2 - BC conversion mods. Gears and axles might be interesting though.

Gave me an idea for a name though. Can't believe no one's used "Industrial Expansion" yet.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Some other dude is looking at something like that. He's got a forum post somewhere on these forums. I think it's something like Enhanced Pain.

• While I, chances are, won't be able to get to them this year, I was wondering if I could get some suggestions/ requests for reviews to cover once I get back to reviews from the 20th of August onwards?

• Official Post

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions/ requests for reviews to cover once I get back to reviews from the 20th of August onwards?

Of films, games? What platforms for games?

General lesson for everyone too, when sending your computer to sleep, make sure Minecraft has stopped first:

Code
    [20:46:08] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 81373527ms behind, skipping 1627470 tick(s)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Of films, games? What platforms for games?

The mediums I prefer to do are film, TV shows and video games at this point in time. For games though, I won't review a game for a console i don't physically own (for obvious reasons) but i will put it on the backlog so that i can review it as soon as I can. I'm willing to review anything as long as it catches my interest in some way, shape or form.

On a side note, just broke 1000 pageviews on Blaster's Reviews

• Official Post

No idea about film, but TV show: Ripping Yarns. It's an old one and is fairly short, so it might be hard to find, but holy crap is it halarious xD

Does anyone know what the solar distillery does?

• Official Post

You put 1 bucket of water in, and after an IRL hour, you'll get 1 bucket/cell of distilled water. It's an early game alternative than setting up a condenser and steam generator.

I see this too much.

• Thanks for the suggestions, I'm always open to ideas though so if you come up with any...

As I said, I pretty much have the rest of the year full with reviews I'm going to be putting out, if anyone's interested I can give a spoiler as to some of the reviews (but you would have to figure out the clues, wouldn't want to make it that easy :) )

• can't keep up with updates. i'll wait for things to settle a bit before i start breaking things again.