Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I declare, this will be the year of IC2! We'll rise again, fellers!

Assuming updates become more of a regular event. IC2 hasn't updated in a year :P

Although seriously, we need a new developer. There's about 64 bugs reported currently, but not so many are being fixed. Maybe we should make Greg update it, he has push access.

3 Month later...

• Official Post

That wouldn't make any sense, it would be the other way round. It'd be much more amusing on the Direwolf20 pack to have Gregtech sneaked in through IC2

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, just like that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Hehe, I would love to see Dire reaction XD, but why doesn't he make an updated mod spotlight on GT, I mean, it won't do drama anyways, and if it angers MDiyo, it's not his problem, it's Dire's videos, not his, and he even asked Dire to die ( Die or something, I don't exactly understood the drama, it was on a test server with EnderIO but I forgot what happened ), so it's his fault :P

• Official Post

mDiyo's gone, and pretty much no one is missing him. The main reason for no spotlight is Gregtech isn't quite finished, and it's so complicated Dire could never cover it all without a 10 part spotlight, even with skipping over things. Oh, and maybe this: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…_not_get_along_with_greg/ But this was over a year ago

I see this too much.

• Nice, GG 9001 FTW :D

But yeah, I hope we can bug Dire to make a new GT spotlight, I don't see any problems, right ? :D , and he also almost never used advanced solar panels, he only tried it on FTB beta pack A, and I don't why he prefers compact solar over advanced, because advanced is the more updated to IC2 ATM, and he also never used compact solar panels in season 6 in his modpack ;P

• Official Post

Sheesh, and I thought I'd posted a lot at nearly 4000 :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

They were the best days. With RedPower and without power creep.

I see this too much.

• yay! my first mission to the mun! it went well until the lander exploded! though i already isolated the problem(the base wasn't broad enough and it was to high), and noticed that i had forgotten the coms device.. though that's how KSP works for me. I do something, notice i forgot something, revert the flight, then something explodes, and i revert, and in the end i spent 3 hours on a 30 minutes mission. The game is just great.

This post is random.
    It is very out of context.
    completely random.

EDIT:
    ~25 launches due to silly mistakes, glitches, the goddamn dark night on the mun, and design flaws later: I am just to tired. i will fail until i got some sleep. so i'll just do random stuff in the internet now. also, it is funny that the e-mail reminding me of a new post in thsi thread is named "noreply". although i now this is just supposed to tell people not to reply to this email, it is still funny.

EDIT II.:S(why does it show me a smiley here, i wrote a "s")o, i finally managed to bring the craft to the mun, and back too, and i just needed to revert ~30 times! yeah.. and i forgot to take screenshots.

EDIT III.: So, i wanted to go to minmus. the maneuver node told me i there would be an encounter. there wasn't. so i ended up in an orbit around the sun with all the fuelfor landing, returning and such stuff. it took 4 years to get back, but i managed! and i had fuel left. i'm probably the only person to aerobreak at kerbin.

EDIT IV.: Next attempt: the same result. though i actually get interplanetary space science this time.

some time later: i just completely missed that i had to change my plane to get to minmus. now i have jebediah, bob and some other scientist guy on a craft on the surface of minmus at a 90 degree angle. great. they'll probably be rescued in a while. probably they'll even tuch kerbin ground before the guys from the second attempt( ten years interplanetary space cough cough). I think I'll launch an infrared telescope first, though.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Edited 4 times, last by blub01 ().

• so are we waiting to see if microsoft makes it easier to make blocks(tates) or what is the plan of action?

• or the modders write hacks to get around it. like creating the json files when the game asks for it out of components or something like that.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

Build 659 hype! A new item and uses for it, but more importantly, IC2 actually updating publicly :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What does it add :D ?

It adds an iron turning block and makes the diamond drill and mining laser need it.

Also, build 660 hype!

I see this too much.