Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Was looking around in north korea on google maps, found this as a review:
    seen Marshal Kim Jong Un here watching those Imperialist pigs from america playing Football, but those Capitalist swine's call it soccore or something like that. I've been in the DPRK for 6 months and don't think I'll ever go back home. Americans are so poor they can't even afford to buy their families food, or send the kids to school Dear leader has made this country a perfect Utopia. Thank you Supreme Leader.

Another person said that the local stadium was fantastic and has a huge area of over 14,550,000,000m^2 :D
    Ah, fake NK reviews. You crack me up.

• Was looking around in north korea on google maps, found this as a review:
    seen Marshal Kim Jong Un here watching those Imperialist pigs from america playing Football, but those Capitalist swine's call it soccore or something like that. I've been in the DPRK for 6 months and don't think I'll ever go back home. Americans are so poor they can't even afford to buy their families food, or send the kids to school Dear leader has made this country a perfect Utopia. Thank you Supreme Leader.

Another person said that the local stadium was fantastic and has a huge area of over 14,550,000,000m^2 :D
    Ah, fake NK reviews. You crack me up.

North Korea wants to start a Spambot war! They are allready preparing for their bots to zergrush south korea!

• I thought that was the internet in general?

I just think that it's the internet in general. My JW who I worked with reminded me of a good quote:

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one, and they all stink but their own..."

Seems pretty legit, as of late...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I just think that it's the internet in general. My JW who I worked with reminded me of a good quote:

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one, and they all stink but their own..."

Seems pretty legit, as of late...

And yet there are things we can all agree on, including the S^%&!&@# and absolutely broken Sonic 06 is. WHY DIDN"T THEY FINISH THE SPEED UPGRADE FOR SILVER!, WHY ARE THE HUBS SO BLAND AND EMPTY, WHY DOES AMY SUCK, WHY IS AMY HERE. WHY IS BLAZE HERE, AND DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED OF F^%&#$ PRINCESS ELISE!!

Also

North Korea wants to start a Spambot war! They are allready preparing for their bots to zergrush south korea!

Get the Frame Carrier in the air, target NK, prepare ground and air forces. This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a dirll

And yet there are things we can all agree on, including the S^%&!&@# and absolutely broken Sonic 06 is. WHY DIDN"T THEY FINISH THE SPEED UPGRADE FOR SILVER!, WHY ARE THE HUBS SO BLAND AND EMPTY, WHY DOES AMY SUCK, WHY IS AMY HERE. WHY IS BLAZE HERE, AND DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED OF F^%&#$ PRINCESS ELISE!!

The Sonic canon has really taken a nose dive in terms of it's story content. That's why Sega's been trying to save (yet fail miserably at) the franchise with remakes and re-hashes of its 2D content...

I mean, Were-Hog? What da fuck, Sega?!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• The Sonic canon has really taken a nose dive in terms of it's story content. That's why Sega's been trying to save (yet fail miserably at) the franchise with remakes and re-hashes of its 2D content...

I mean, Were-Hog? What da fuck, Sega?!

I would just like to say, I kinda enjoy the werehog. I agree with the fan base when they say that it doesn't need to be there. but if they took the werehog and made a game based on just that. I would buy it as I do enjoy beating up mukes (Especially with Sonic's stretched Falcon Punch if you hold down the heavy attack button long enough)

• And yet there are things we can all agree on, including the S^%&!&@# and absolutely broken Sonic 06 is. WHY DIDN"T THEY FINISH THE SPEED UPGRADE FOR SILVER!, WHY ARE THE HUBS SO BLAND AND EMPTY, WHY DOES AMY SUCK, WHY IS AMY HERE. WHY IS BLAZE HERE, AND DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED OF F^%&#$ PRINCESS ELISE!!

Also

Get the Frame Carrier in the air, target NK, prepare ground and air forces. This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a dirll

Come on, not another drill.

• Official Post

Come on, not another drill.

we are adding the geothermal drill which when right clicked with will suck up entire ocean biomes and put the water in your house

• Official Post

we are adding the geothermal drill which when right clicked with will suck up entire ocean biomes and put the water in your house

It's fine. Just let them come to us, no need to even get out of bed :)

Hey guys, control your quotes. The backspace/delete button on your keyboards needs some work. :3

What about quotes?
    Read edit reason ~SpwnX
    Is it surely not more practical to have just written it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited 3 times, last by Chocohead: Spwn said: These quotes. You only have to quote the last or the last two (or more if they are small answers), more than that is pointless redundancy that just wastefully fills the forum page. As much i wouldn't mind, it is also my job to keep the forum (visually) clean. ().

• Official Post

Someone should probably tell SpwnX that he's turning into a robot:

Wind mill Engineering by SpwnX TG9uZWx5

But what is TG9uZWx5?????????

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Someone should probably tell SpwnX that he's turning into a robot:

Wind mill Engineering by SpwnX TG9uZWx5

But what is TG9uZWx5?????????

*Beep* *Boop*
    I'm sure you can get the message behind it. :3

• I know Xaver (a storm) would be a little windy and rainy here (I am not living too close to the coast), but..I didn't expect a fucking winter wonder land in the morning 8|

• I know Xaver (a storm) would be a little windy and rainy here (I am not living too close to the coast), but..I didn't expect a fucking winter wonder land in the morning 8|

Oh how I would love to see snow one day, I live in Melbourne and at the moment, its summer so...