Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Its unique because Dire is a reporter, and thus uses opinion and twisted truth to make a product seem better than it is.

On lighter news, I have created a rocket that has a total thrust output of 1.3 Mega Newtons, and has enough Delta V to deliver a 100 Tonne Payload into low earth orbit.

Lets see how stable it is :p

Edit: IT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING THRUST

• Its unique because Dire is a reporter, and thus uses opinion and twisted truth to make a product seem better than it is.

Sellout YouTuber has sold out

On lighter news, I have created a rocket that has a total thrust output of 1.3 Mega Newtons, and has enough Delta V to deliver a 100 Tonne Payload into low earth orbit.

ROTFL!!!!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

Does anyone know how to calculate thrust needed for a X Tonne ship with Y thrust in Z gravity?

• Does anyone know how to calculate thrust needed for a X Tonne ship with Y thrust in Z gravity?

I don't think governments make this type of information public

Exhibit A

Though if you were really desprate just translate your question to korean and go on North Korean Google.

• Official Post

Though if you were really desprate just translate your question to korean and go on North Korean Google.

About a dozen people in North Korea have Internet, I doubt there are any Korean Rocket Scientists having Internet there. Also, do you really want to consult those guys? Seriously, their Rockets fail to start more often than the ones of KSP Noobs.

• About a dozen people in North Korea have Internet, I doubt there are any Korean Rocket Scientists having Internet there. Also, do you really want to consult those guys? Seriously, their Rockets fail to start more often than the ones of KSP Noobs.

Actually, North Korea is more successful in Rocketeering than I am, so you are wrong. Still, if you don't want to get a Man on the Sun, you don't want to know what they know anyway.

Maybe it could be the case that he was using Sarcasm. Though it is quite likely that most of his audience would not have gotten it, and it would generally not be that understandable with him only having one old and obligatory Gregtech Video.

• Official Post

Actually, North Korea is more successful in Rocketeering than I am, so you are wrong. Still, if you don't want to get a Man on the Sun, you don't want to know what they know anyway.

Getting to the sun is far more advanced, especially as some reports say it only took 4 hours. Think of all the maths to calculate the necessary force!

Maybe it could be the case that he was using Sarcasm. Though it is quite likely that most of his audience would not have gotten it, and it would generally not be that understandable with him only having one old and obligatory Gregtech Video.

Greg should request another mod spotlight and we'll see how many parts it takes :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You know, if I would write the Goryous Leader King Kong Un Whatsoever a Mail asking for advice in a Computer Game...they would either nuke themself because they don't get their Nukes done right and think I am trying to get information or use it in their Propaganda. And send back some Propaganda, too. Like asking me to kill Gorge Double-You Bush(They don't have any Grammar or refresh buttons there. And it sounds kinda funny that way. But of course I know that the President of the United States of America is Allosaurus and not bush anymore.) or something.

• Official Post

they would either nuke themself because they don't get their Nukes done right

South Korea or Japan. They're the ones who'd get nuked. The North Koreans have professional nuke throwers for such an event.

think I am trying to get information

You are aren't you, asking advice?

use it in their Propaganda

Western fool comes to the great Democratic People's Republic of Korea for help. Communism is the greatest. *Cue fireworks and nuke rain

Like asking me to kill Gorge Double-You Bush.

Pretty sure you're going to go on a watch list after putting that :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Blast from the past, who'd though all the old IC1 stuff is still on the official Minecraft wiki? http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Mods/IndustrialCraft

I see this too much.

• South Korea or Japan. They're the ones who'd get nuked. The North Koreans have professional nuke throwers for such an event.

You are aren't you, asking advice?

Western fool comes to the great Democratic People's Republic of Korea for help. Communism is the greatest. *Cue fireworks and nuke rain

Pretty sure you're going to go on a watch list after putting that :P

Come on! That was just a bad joke! They wouldn't put me on a watchlist for that, since I am already on it anyway!

• Does anyone know how to calculate thrust needed for a X Tonne ship with Y thrust in Z gravity?

TWR = Y / X*Z
    Of course, you need to get your units right. You want your TWR to be about 2.2 for a rocket launch, assuming we are talking about KSP.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

TWR = Y / X*Z
    Of course, you need to get your units right. You want your TWR to be about 2.2 for a rocket launch, assuming we are talking about KSP.

Ah, so for a 300 Tonne ship in earths gravity I need about 1.3 MN, not 1.2 -_-

• Official Post

Maybe it is a real Doge Coin, but the creator of the Game keeps the Coins for himself.

Ahhh, Capitalism.