Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• ... 4h of Bughunting ....6 Bugs fixed ,....Bugtracker only 2 Unassigned reports left... build 506 finisch ... relax now 8)

• Official Post

Bugtracker only 2 Unassigned reports left

Yay, one of those is mine 8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

*Achievement get! Speaking of that, I've got another bug report :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Um....where'd the transformers go?

also, finally tracked down another 'hot' issue with the reactor. (0001104)

• Official Post

Has IC2 only ever been worked on by men? Since it makes the FTB Wiki page on the IC2 Dev team easier if it has :)

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Minalien worked on it, and she identifies as female, so TOUGH SHIT

• Official Post

Hmmmmm, ok.

What does CESU stand for too? Since both the MFE and MFSU were acronyms.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Creative ^^

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Anyone know how this works?

• Official Post

But fire-water, how can that work? That's like lava-ice or something :P

I see this too much.

• what would be the gain from running rods through an EU reactor, storing all the heat in 60k cooling cells, then moving those cooling cells to the fluid cooling reactor and discharging them there?
    ((experiment running))
    edit:
    numbers are in...pretty sure the new reactor is still WIP and not balanced yet, or i just broke it.
    1 uranium fuel rod in liquid cooled reactor->1599920 eu

1 uranium fuel rod in EU reactor-->1999900 eu + 1597740 eu from cooling cells vented in LQR
    Grand total-3597640 eu

• Official Post

GAME TIME!

Which one of these forms of Basalt is IC2's?

• fix you vile exploit :P and liquid cooled reactor create more if EU if more than 1 uranium fuel rod and secound cooling stage are done... Steam Generator 80%done ..

• Official Post

How could you stay mad at this guy? http://imgur.com/gallery/BKchHDE

I see this too much.

• i'm more creeped out by what you have done to your GUI...

That's the resource pack, Pyrolusite's Classic Minimalism from the link in his signature.

It's available for 1.7.2 and 1.7.10, but unfortunately not the 1.8 snapshots though.