Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Maybe he's just being nice to Thunderdark so that he has less bugs to fix so has more time for life. Oh, wait - PLAYER! *BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG**BUG*

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Not empty, backlogged. All the bugs are assigned but not fixed. All the blue (and red) bugs are ones which are still valid.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Your close, I will be reviewing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire around their launch window, but I have one review to do first. On the 13/11/2014 (those with a keen eye would recognize the date as my birthday) I'll be reviewing Ruby, Sapphire and in particular Emerald as it will be the 9th anniversary of the day I got Emerald, which was my first ever Pokemon game.

Sadly though Delta Emerald isn't a thing yet...

EDIT: I've changed some of the clues, one of them makes it easier and the other is because I didn't check the release schedule for the other half...

• Just had a look at the new Coro Coro leaks. The summary assuming i read them properly (or as close to reading as I can get)

1. Mega Altaria: MORE CLOUDS!!!
    2. Mega Lopunny: I have a feeling its going to become a Fighting type in some form
    3. Mega Salamance: Salamance with a wing suit?
    4. The Pikachu costumes can act similar to Rotom forms and give Pikachu moves it shouldn't have
    5. Sugimori Contest artwork: love it
    6. Contest costumes for Brendan and May, they look good
    7. Contest coordinator with a Altaria: Am I the only one who first thought it was Winona? Every time I see something like this, habbit makes me default to Winona (speaking of Winona, will she have a Altarinite?)
    8. Shiny Mega Metagross: If you excuse me, I'm going to go and get a Shiny Beldum...
    9: Cocoon of Destruction news: So Pikachu suffers the same fate as Ash did in Mewtwo Strikes back...

• They show goddamn mega lopunny...BUT STILL NO MEGA GALLADE! *table flip*

Also why does Salamence lose his arms o_O

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Official Post

@Modders

How bad is it that Railcraft contains the Thaumcraft, Craft Guide, IC2, Forestry and Buildcraft APIs with it?

I see this too much.

• Someone should tell him why your not supposed to include other mods APIs in your mod.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• They show goddamn mega lopunny...BUT STILL NO MEGA GALLADE! *table flip*

Also why does Salamence lose his arms o_O

They're still there, they're just tucked away

• @Modders

How bad is it that Railcraft contains the Thaumcraft, Craft Guide, IC2, Forestry and Buildcraft APIs with it?

Well, the worst part is that he still uses craft guide...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Craft Guide is fine, but only until NEI is released :P I used it for 1.7.10 for a while since Chickenbones was slow.

I see this too much.