Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Shit, you cought up! How could I let this I MEAN GRATS

I've gone further than just catching up :P

UU POOL PARTY! ~~~~\o~~~~\o/~~~~o/\o~~~~

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why would you want to turn that off? That's the main attraction of IC2

yes it is .. but i would not want to upgrade and find/hear explosions first thing..
    I have tried to make sure i have things setup with transformers to get the right power.. but honestly i know i have missed one or two parts...

having a "red light"/glow/warning once the enet is done and showing whats not setup right but have explosions off would help for doofuses like me who want a chance.

plus i don't understand yet how it will work so i can't put it in ways i can make sense of.

Right now i see EU as "amps or watts of some kind" and the batteries and transformers and generators run at diffrent voltages .....

i would love to have a detailed bring it to basics post of when its DONE and implmented but not blowing up.

• Official Post

They'll warn us, but probably forget first, so warn you in the second build, after everything's blown up :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• They'll warn us, but probably forget first, so warn you in the second build, after everything's blown up :P

I think that once they do re-implement the explosions, they will probably warn us :P lol

and that swhat i don't want! so i keep repeating

WARNING FIRST!!!

give us a way to see if it would blow up under the current setup ahead of time.. ? add a output to the EU meter saying "overloaded" when you click on something ? that would work. (would only be good if item is on and drawing power/working? or could it measure whe idle)

• you could always backup your save(c/p) just before upgrading ic2 everytime. that way, if you do hear explosions, you can revert, disable power, and bring it up one bank at a time.

• you could always backup your save(c/p) just before upgrading ic2 everytime. that way, if you do hear explosions, you can revert, disable power, and bring it up one bank at a time.

yes.. but i don't think thats a good solution really.. not really :/ there needs to be a way to see how much power could get to a machine with the EU reader just in case.. IE EU reader can do a draw or maybe a special machine that is made to test only and report back the levels of machines that will blow

• AFAIK the EU Reader has a "power in" option, no?

Speaking of which, what does the voltage tab even mean?

AFAIK the EU Reader has a "power in" option, no?

AFAIK the EU Reader has a "power in" option, no?

will tripple check..
    its also a issue of what blows up a part.. the eu/t over the wire? or voltage total?

IE i have 8 macerators in a row.. all on copper wire 32 eu/t each .. I can run 4 to equal 128 eu/t
    If i hook up a CESU do they all just pop from the start ( presume so? ) or just pull whats needed ( IE like a modem computer power supply can auto switch between 120/240 volts without a switch and ?deal with diffrent hertz?) ( or is it that you have to have the power upgrade to auto switch)?

if i hook up a 128 to 32 transformer to the CESU and wire all 4 macerators in a row does the wire pop because i am pulling 128 on it for all 4?? ( IE i should use copper cable) but the machines stay ok?

This is some of the questions i have.. can't think of more.. my brain is worn out tonight and needs a recharge

• Clicking the random article button in a wiki is always fun, you never know what you're going to get.

Today I learned Immibis actually made his own programing language. An esoteric language actually, called RubE On Conveyor Belts . Too bad the interpreter is windows only though, maybe I'll port it over sometime.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

It's designed as a building block right now, but I'm not sure if it will do anything else in the future.

I see this too much.

• (According to wikipedia) Basalt is used IRL for construction, and possibly "stone wool" aka mineral wool. Sort of like Thermal Expansion's rockwool . Would be cool to have I suppose.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• building material, meh. obsidian is harder and less work. unless stone wool repairs rotors no use for it either.

on another note, overclockers got expensive.

• I'm bored. Anyone found out something interesting? I mean other than immibis' programming language (which I sorta like btw)?
    As for me: I learned that when using the Borderlands 2 Split Screen Tool, P1 always gets the controller, even if P2 is supposed to get it. That's kinda annoying and I'm still looking for a workaround.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• I'm bored. Anyone found out something interesting? I mean other than immibis' programming language (which I sorta like btw)?
    As for me: I learned that when using the Borderlands 2 Split Screen Tool, P1 always gets the controller, even if P2 is supposed to get it. That's kinda annoying and I'm still looking for a workaround.

I've been playing nothing but Smash 4 and Kirby Triple Deluxe

Fun fact: Master Ball doesn't guarantee you a legendary Pokemon, Gust bellows is over powered, Roger Craig Smith doesn't get to say "You're to slow" and Lucario's Aura Buff is AMAZING!!!

• I've been playing nothing but Smash 4 and Kirby Triple Deluxe

Fun fact: Master Ball doesn't guarantee you a legendary Pokemon, Gust bellows is over powered, Roger Craig Smith doesn't get to say "You're to slow" and Lucario's Aura Buff is AMAZING!!!

I heard something about Goldeen xD

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Question: what is the current hangup/hurdle for 1.8 forge?

Obvious joke is obvious. Smash 4?