Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• wow. I just read 2440 posts just to be able to post here. Now I'll just have to count the words.

EDIT:

Aaaaand I broke my signature. great.

EDIT AGAIN:

Signature fixed, and I started a new page the second time in my life! I siriusly don't know why I'm mentioning this.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• If you want to make random poems, try the Haiku Thread, although posting it here is no problem, this is a random thread after all.
    here some proofs for the randomness:

Hi

COOKIE!

this post is more an advertisement for the haiku thread than anything else. much random. so wow.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Greg, you could put the link to the gregtech thread in your signature to where you write "bug reports belong to the GregTech Thread.(you can't miss it, I underlined it.)

EDIT:
    Captain Grammar made not one but two mistakes(at least I think it's 2), you wrote Bugreports instead of Bug reports(not entirely sure if this is a mistake), and you wrote "ignored" with a capital letter! DUN-DUN-DUUUN!

EDIT AGAIN:
    I mean the link where you wrote "Aaaaand I'm too bored to think of a proper name for the link to the GregTech Thread".

• page 123 post 6. this thread is about being bored and I am bored. Why does nobody post anything?

• Official Post

You clearly didn't read the last 122 pages :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• you clearly didn't read the 2441st post on this thread. Of course I read this whole thing, I actually follow the rule to read every thread before I post in it, and I just realise the last post not from me was yesterday. Wow, you can apparently become addicted to something in less than a week.

• Official Post

Sheesh, that's dedication :P Have you read the entire Gregtech one too?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Also imer's website is thrilling: http://imer.cc/

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I've got to admit, I prefer your work in progress background to imer's tonal I can't be bothered one :P

I see this too much.

• Sheesh, that's dedication :P Have you read the entire Gregtech one too?

No. I haven't posted there yet, though, so thats no problem. I read the entire suggestion thread though, and already made it 5 posts longer.

EDIT: also, at leas 3 quarters of it are so terribly outated that it wouldn't matter.

• My website has a lil note at the top with the license. But more importantly, capes and stuff are hosted there.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• xbony, you forgot the > in one <p> tag, and it still works. strange.

• Quoted from "blub01"

xbony, you forgot the > in one tag, and it still works. strange.

That is because the Browser fixes such mistakes by itself. Still, I would recommend to fix it for Internet Explorer 1 Users, lol.

you mean internet assplorer?

EDIT: I notice that I begin new pages very often. intersting. I don't know why, but it is interesting.

EDIT AGAIN: BTW, naming a thread "chat" makes very much sense. such sense. so wow.

EDIT THE THIRD TIME: What do you think how thick the rubbber sheet in GregTech is? I want to figure out how much rubber you use in a conveyor cover. if you say that they are about 5 cm thick, you get a littlebit about one half of a cubic metre. for something you place in an already filled block. but hey it's minecraft, and as we all know:

Quoted
    Guy: So, people with metal boots will be pulled upwards by a mystic directed magnetism for no correct reason? That's unrealistic...
    Alblaka: Unrealistic?
    Alblaka: This...
    Alblaka: is...
    Alblaka: MINECRAFT *kicks Physics off the ledge*

Edited 3 times, last by blub01 ().