Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Uses 200 RF to craft up to Quadruple Compressed Cobblestone. Really, really slowly. It's a terrible design.

• you have extra utils installed and use ignneous extruders? shame on you! transfer nodes are around 192 times faster, you know?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

It wasn't even being used half the time, it was that slow crafting.

On the plus side, I found we had a lot of coal so...

• And i thought my latest "bad idea" was up there.

Need Steel, have excess lava from mineshaft, want basalt for constructing the next dome.
    Slow, but gets the job done

• Really good idea, you have made 2 craftingsteps in one xDD
    Sinc when did ExU BC Craftingtable support?
    Also the fastest way to generate Compressed Cobble is with Steves factory manager.
    Reason for that simply is: You can make 125 Crafting steps with 1 action...
    (6 FlowControll)

• i think it's really only limited to how much cobble you can supply.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• i think it's really only limited to how much cobble you can supply.

No not really because if you use transfer nodes and Steves Factory Manager then it really depens how much your server can take...
    Because 4 Transfernodes (4 Stacks of WorldInteraction upgrades + 1 stack speed upgrades) connected to an Copper Chest is more then enough to produce almost ost enough to produce 1 Stack of Compressed cobble in 1 Week (9 per day)

• extrautils and steves factory manager are still faster. at least for cobble generation. what you can dot though, is turn a few valuable things into bedrockium.

• AE2 + condensers again ? No ? I mean, it just filled my ME system in less than, erm, 10 minutes ? And I am talking about 1 64k disk here ;P

I used loads of powerflowers + AE2 import bus.

• AE2 + condensers again ? No ? I mean, it just filled my ME system in less than, erm, 10 minutes ? And I am talking about 1 64k disk here ;P

I used loads of powerflowers + AE2 import bus.

AE is the slowest way to transfer items at all. Even BC Pipes have a faster ability... Because 1 Export bus even with speed upgrades are to slow.
    Crafting part is limited to the Crafting units which you can make fast really fast but nothing beats infinte Crafting operations per second.... (Steves Factory manager)

@Aroma did you know that you can make with flow control 1 tick into 5 ticks (1 output control = 5 outputs & 1 input control = 5 inputs = 1 processing tick into 5 processing ticks)

• Official Post

Steve's Factory Manager hammers the server if you force it to craft that quickly though, BC ones are dirt cheap (I've got 120k Wood + a sawmill) and so all is needed is to mass expand them. The AE system running it does take twice the power that the rest of my system uses though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• True Server wise the Crafting tables from BC are perfect because they have not much server time...
    ^^" But they are slow which is kind of bad... I really miss the old CraftingTables from BC.
    Because they were only the fast as the Extraction time...

• BTW, who needs a transmutation tablet when you have an AE2 system + condenser-collector arrays making all the raw ressources you need + AE2 storage bus :P

I really like the new EE3 btw, having an EE system is fun xD
    Also, I wonder, Pahimar said he won't add collectors back, but an alternative will exist, what you guys think he's gonna add ?

• Official Post

@Aroma did you know that you can make with flow control 1 tick into 5 ticks (1 output control = 5 outputs & 1 input control = 5 inputs = 1 processing tick into 5 processing ticks)

No, I did not? What do I need to do that?

infinte Crafting operations per second.... (Steves Factory manager)

Wrong. Infinite Crafting Operations Per Tick!!! When you have soooooo many in one tick, the tps will go down. A second is a static unit where a tick is dynamic. So you have a limited amount of Crafting Operations Per second, but not per tick.

I also miss old BC so much... And also old TE ;)

Same here.

• No, I did not? What do I need to do that?

Übersetz mir das mal ins deutsche denn ich bin gerade etwas ratlos...

Wrong. Infinite Crafting Operations Per Tick!!! When you have soooooo many in one tick, the tps will go down. A second is a static unit where a tick is dynamic. So you have a limited amount of Crafting Operations Per second, but not per tick.

Wrong you can not say please tick every MC tick you can maximum say please tick every second. That is the fastest speed you can setup...

• Official Post

Wrong you can not say please tick every MC tick you can maximum say please tick every second. That is the fastest speed you can setup...

No, one tick is from the beginning of a tick to the end of a tick. It is a dynamic length, so in theory it can do an infinite amount of crafting operations per tick since a tick can be infinitely long (at least in theory). A second however has a static length of one second (duh), so it can only do as many operations as fit into one second.

Übersetz mir das mal ins deutsche denn ich bin gerade etwas ratlos...

Nein, das wusste ich nicht. Was ist diesed Flow Control dingens...