Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Oh, so it does. I'll go change that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It was set to private when it was uploaded, it was an issue with the way the IC2 network set fields from client packets.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Because I could?

I didn't see anything that would stop your from selecting all of them if you wanted to.

I see this too much.

• Just remove a few countries inbetween. Sure nobody will miss Sweden or the Netherlands.

imer, is it possible to add Custom Flags? Like one for Minecraftia or one for IC² :D

• Meanwhile I don't even know how to change mine >.>

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Just remove a few countries inbetween. Sure nobody will miss Sweden or the Netherlands.

imer, is it possible to add Custom Flags? Like one for Minecraftia or one for IC² :D

Probably?
    Couldnt find an easy way from the admin control panel, but it'd probably be doable somehow

• Well that answers both questions that you can indeed set all the countries, and why xbony can't set one at all.

I see this too much.

• Is it not possible to make it so you can only be part of one country? Some people are actually belong to more then one country, but who cares about them? Choose!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• You can be in as many countries as you want, 1, 2, all of them etc.

I see this too much.