Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• In due course I'm sure it will be

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Waiting for Forge to get into any kind of existing state for 1.13 what you'll have to wait for first. Once that's happened it will be possible to start moving IC2 over to 1.13 as well, until then there isn't especially anything that can be done.

Rift lacks any kind of solid API for doing anything as it is right now, just this week they've changed how blocks and items are registered so porting anything to it would be an uphill battle. For smaller mods though Rift is quite an interesting project, it's sort of a midway point between Liteloader and Forge, almost Modloader like. It's certainly not ready for something like IC2 yet though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• @Chocohead

Hey Great work on the Gravisuit Mod, unfortunately it does not work for me. Is the Porting still in progress, i love the mod and would love to see it work :).

Porting/Rewriting has been in progress for a good while now, still don't quite like the way things work

I see this too much.