Best console of the outgoing generation

• Which console was better in the last generation 10

1. X-Box 360 (3) 30%
    2. Nintendo Wii (3) 30%
    3. Playstation 3 (2) 20%
    4. Nintendo DS (2) 20%
    5. Playstation Portable (0) 0%

Based of off the consoles as a whole (including launch) Which console was the best from the last generation

• It is a multiconsole!
    It can run anything, given proper code.
    From Atari to PS2+

Which is why I didn't include it on the list, the other reason being because it won't be outgoing, hopefully, for a long time. When it does become outgoing, then I'll include it on the list. Deal?

• Official Post

Which is why I didn't include it on the list, the other reason being because it won't be outgoing, hopefully, for a long time. When it does become outgoing, then I'll include it on the list. Deal?

Sounds like a challenge to make something better than a PC.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Not sure if we could steal that and mass-market those.

There's always a way. They might notice if you started selling what you just stole though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• What about Aperture Science computers with a nice functioning AI ?

Unfortunately, not everyone wants to be forced to think with portals *cough COD fanbase *cough

*To self, I really need to get the cough checked

• Official Post

Nope, the people say it sucked. Or at least did compared to the other 4 options.

I see this too much.

• My question is who voted for Nintendo? Their products have gone down hill since they focused on family gaming, alienating the true gamers...

• I still play my Wii for Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, LOZ Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, Smash bros Brawl and others. I also still play my DS for even more games (including some GBA) I will admit that the other consoles are tailored to more serious gamers, but I still get a lot o enjoyment from my Wii and DS. The consoles may not be up to scratch for the last generation, but Nintendo still make great games to play (overall).

To be honest though, I don't see why a lot of people like the 360, I got mine for free at a gaming event and I have a decent amount of games to play on it. (what I'm about to say is probably because o my overall hate for the FPS genre) the console overall sucks in comparison to the PS3, yes it came out first so it had that advantage but people only buy the 360 (at least where I live) for COD and the franchise itself just sucks, when their advertising their graphics with a dog, you know your struggling. Yes, the PS3 is more expensive, but more reliable, more powerful and worth every cent. A challenge to everyone who reads this, name three console exclusives the 360 has that aren't shooting games.

• Official Post

My question is who voted for Nintendo? Their products have gone down hill since they focused on family gaming, alienating the true gamers...

The whole point is Nintendo ARE FOR FAMILIES not for the kinda people who want to spend all their time killing people, there are Xboxes for that. Nintendo never made violent games and never designed their stuff to run them. The most violent thing they made IMO was either Donkey Kong, Mario where he drops Bowser into lava or Wii Play's tanks.

I see this too much.

• The whole point is Nintendo ARE FOR FAMILIES not for the kinda people who want to spend all their time killing people, there are Xboxes for that. Nintendo never made violent games and never designed their stuff to run them. The most violent thing they made IMO was either Donkey Kong, Mario where he drops Bowser into lava or Wii Play's tanks.

Some would argue Super Smash Bros and Pokémon

• Official Post

Even though, it is not that violent if compared to the wars that are simulated on Xbox+ and PS3+, with realistic bloody effects, gore and such.

That's just the point. Nintendo's family friendly violence is nothing to what games like COD have.

I see this too much.