Top 5 games of 2013

• In no particular order:
    -Super Mario 3D World
    -Pokemon Y
    -Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
    -Minecraft 1.6.4
    -Pikmin 3

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• I would put my list on, but because I graduated this year, a lot of the games I played weren't released this year (Such as TF2, FFXIII and Arkham City) and even then, I didn't have a lot of time to play. The only new games I got this year was Pokémon X and Link between worlds.

• There was the Stanley Parable, there was Half Life 3. Not. And according to Steam, Counter Strike: Global Offensive was just released[...]. There were many other great titles released this year. but I am bad at remembering such stuff.
    And why are you talking about all these Nintendo Titles as if they were good? Nintendo is a piece of crap nowadays.

• Official Post

Nintendo is a piece of crap nowadays.

As apposed to what?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

XBox One is much more crap.
    "Yo, I got a DVD to install mah overly expensive Game, but hey, I download 3GB of not included (but which would definetly fit on it) Game Files from a busy Server or a slow connection, what is taking a ton of additional time". At least Nintendo doesn't do this shit.

Things like that make me stay with the good old PC Games.

• XBox One is much more crap.
    "Yo, I got a DVD to install mah overly expensive Game, but hey, I download 3GB of not included (but which would definetly fit on it) Game Files from a busy Server or a slow connection, what is taking a ton of additional time". At least Nintendo doesn't do this shit.

Of course it's junk, but it's popular as Hell! Even tough that may just be because it is coming from there.

• Official Post

XBox One is much more crap.

I will also stay a PC user, since PC's are more customizable and more widely used for games, especially through Steam.

PS. The console war has a new champion: Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC

And on the topic: My favorite games are not from this year, which are Half Life, TF2, Portal and Minecraft, so they're probably not related to the topic.

• Of course it's junk, but it's popular as Hell! Even tough that may just be because it is coming from there.

Nintendo=Free online+ Smash 4. Nuff said

• To Sinnaj63:

Say what you will, but I will still believe that Nintendo games are of superior quality. They also innovated so much before anyone else. Motion control, 3D platforming, and the SNES controller, which is pretty much the basis for every controller design since then, are at the top of the list. The Wii U did have a pretty mediocre release, I'll admit, but it's getting back on track.

Also, you contradicted yourself by saying that the XBox One was junk. Popularity is not an issue here.

I've also noticed a pattern: almost every time I talk about something I like, you show up to insult me. You have been warned.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

• You did notice that I write anywhere where you post and anywhere else anyway?
    But anyway, I never said that Nintendo was,hallways bad. It is just as good as ass today. They used to be quite inventive, but it's not the 80's anymore. Most of the stuff they release today are sequels of sequels of sequels, that they are treating as if it would be a top secret research project by Black Mesa.

• I honestly don't know, since the only game that I currently play are:

- Dota 2 (which depending on your interpretation come out this year or at 2010)
    - Minecraft 1.5.2 because FTB Unleashed are still in that version

and execbolts. I still remember you from the spambot wars...

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• You did notice that I write anywhere where you post and anywhere else anyway?
    But anyway, I never said that Nintendo was,hallways bad. It is just as good as ass today. They used to be quite inventive, but it's not the 80's anymore. Most of the stuff they release today are sequels of sequels of sequels, that they are treating as if it would be a top secret research project by Black Mesa.

I don't post anywhere else because I don't feel the need to post anywhere else.

I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

• I don't post anywhere else because I don't feel the need to post anywhere else.

I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

As long as your Rattata isn't in the top percentage of Rattata, like whatever you want.

• The real question is this: does TM28 contain Tombstony?