[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• OK, so I have a generator on top of a batbox and sometimes (like 1 in 3 times) if the generator is producing energy, and I open the GUI to the batbox (which is receiving energy), I get a complete crash.

Here's the Stack, looks like a GUI thing:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 29/10/16 14:59
    Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:174)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1061)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:174)

-- Screen render details --
    Details:
    Screen name: ic2classic.core.block.wiring.GuiElectricBlock
    Mouse location: Scaled: (266, 215). Absolute: (769, 500)
    Screen size: Scaled: (513, 334). Absolute: (1538, 1001). Scale factor of 3

NOTE: had to chop off irrelavent parts (closing log, instance pile and system specs).

• OK, same as before, but ALSO happened opening the generator (had Jungle Planks inside).

It has to be a GUI thing...

// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 29/10/16 15:08
    Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1061)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:

-- Screen render details --
    Details:
    Screen name: ic2classic.core.block.generator.gui.GuiGenerator
    Mouse location: Scaled: (258, 137). Absolute: (769, 500)
    Screen size: Scaled: (513, 334). Absolute: (1538, 1001). Scale factor of 3

• Official Post

Frogboxe check out what Genetic typed.

It's actually what I put at the bottom in green ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well i think you can convert it to my Classic version... Only thing that could happen is that you lose the ores. (Backup your world and then you see it).
    By the way expect a huge content increase...

• Numeric IDs are gone it looks like so yeah.

I approximated the ore I had from the gaps in chests, spawned in machines, then used MCEDIT to popen all the loaded chunks in the world except for the 8x8 around my house.

It had finished about an hour after I got up so it took about 7 hours to do... then save.

Everything's working now though.

• Official Post

What Speiger means is no, Immibis has retired from most of the mods he's made, and IC2 classic especially was never really his prime focus to start with. However, his version of IC2 classic has a 1.10 version currently in beta testing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I haven't had much interest in playing either of the IC2 Classic mods, but if Immibis's mod is no longer supported and superceded by Speiger's mod, why is it still in the "Pending Addons" section instead of moved to "Outdated Addons"?

• with the "IC2 Classic API compat" when i launch minecraft I got an error: "mod sorting cycle was detected and loading cannot continue. The first mod in the cycle is FMLMod:IC2-Classic{1.112.170-lf}........"