[IC2 Exp][1.6.4] IC2 Recipe Fixer mini mod

• Due bugs in IC2 recipes I created small mod for IC2 EXP 1.6.4 (build 397).

This mini mod fixes recipes for:

• Iridium Drill
    • Nanosuit Helmet
    • WeedEx
    • MV Transformer
    • Single Use battery
    • Personal Safe
    • Electric Jetpack
    • Raw Carbon Fibre
    • Generator
    • Booze Barrel
    • Diamond Drill (only without GT)

Just place to server/client. Fixes also recipes in the ME systems from AE mod.

Download:

Feel free to use/decompile/include in the modpacks etc...

Check also IC2 Laser Fix mod (1.6-4/1.7.10)

• Official Post

Do I use this instead of the IC2.jar or with it as well?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Do I use this instead of the IC2.jar or with it as well?

It's simple mod replace bugged IC recipes. Good work Hunterz. Very strange that GregTech not fixed it in 1.6.4 finale build and port IC to 1.7.2. I hope that GregTech will make stable 1.6.4 build with fixed recipes.

• No, recipes are totally bugged, this mod fixes these bugs.

Okay, so if I understand well, If I install newest GT and IC, these recipes, which are uncraftable or bad showing will be showed properly and all could be crafted, ok ?
    Sorry for asking, but I have to be sure before I will install it on server to avoid some unnecesary antibalance or so :)

• Can you add fixes to this recipes (I hope they aren't from another mod, or bugged by another one)

(format:
    bugged recipe ingredient

• item

)

Mining drill

• Diamond Drill

Mining laser

• Thermal Centrifuge
    • Pattern Storage

Lapotron Crystal

• Mass Fabricator
    • MFSU
    • EV-Transformer
    • Lapotron Loader Upgrade (railcraft item)
    • Whole quantum suit

Advanced RE-Battery

• CESU
    • HV Transfrormer
    • Obscurator
    • Nightvision Goggles
    • Adv. Batpack

Nighvision Goggles

• Nanosuit helmet

Edited once, last by XeroRBattleR: Just some formating Railcraft recipe .... ().

• Official Post

" Lapotron Loader Upgrade " is not a part of IC2 - 397

It's from Railcraft

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• In build 397 (last for 1.6.4) is bugged only diamond drill recipe from yours list. I will add fix asap.

Thanks a lot.

• Hrm, you only fix hardcoded recipes. You should iterate through the entire recipe list, select AdvRecipes outta them and edit AdvRecipes to change every non-wildcard-electric item to be wildcard one. That would fix the addons being broken, right now it hardly helps...

• Hrm, you only fix hardcoded recipes. You should iterate through the entire recipe list, select AdvRecipes outta them and edit AdvRecipes to change every non-wildcard-electric item to be wildcard one. That would fix the addons being broken, right now it hardly helps...

I was fixed problems which reports players on my servers. Maybe this mod helps someone else, because IC2 is last build for 1.6.4 397 and next builds are for 1.7.

There are a lot of ignored bugreports in the IC2 bugtracker about broken recipes. Fix is very simple. Sometimes is better stop adding new features and take some time to fix reported bugs.

• well, I think it is easier to do that by just making new mod, which overwrites the normal state.....but inside of that first mod, it can be tricky or even hard - a lot of code or just that one thing influence millions of other things.... :) But it is good that anybody is able to repair it :))))

• I think it's good to fix the problem by doing the same like GT when GT is changing IC's recipes(to prevent NEI changing recipes BUG)
    if you do it in this way,some other IC2 recipes(through you can craft it at first)needs to be changed too

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Hunterz, thank you very much for this fix!
    I was in shock when i finally got enouh iridium to craft iridium-fortune3-drill, and was not able to do that.