[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Update done

Updates:
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.0.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    Galacticraft-Planets-BETA-1.7-3.0.5.229.jar
    GalacticraftCore-BETA-1.7-3.0.5.229.jar
    IC2NuclearControl-2.0.5b-Unicorn.jar
    MicdoodleCore-BETA-1.7-3.0.5.229.jar
    MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9B.jar
    Morpheus-1.7.10-1.5.24.jar (server only)
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.64-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.16.jar
    eirairc-mc1.7.10-v1.7.52.jar (optional)
    gregtech_1.7.10-5.06.02.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.515-1.7.10.jar
    redlogic-59.0.6.jar
    forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1232-installer.jar

Players jenkins is down ic2 and forestry will be updated later.

Config:
    Forestry fertilizer should last twice as long in multifarms

• May I suggest a GregTech Update? I fixed all Issues with the new Recycling System by now, so there shouldnt be anything wrong.

Oh, and you should remove the Recipes which I added for the Compressed Plates of GC in order to keep the Minetweakered Hard Mode alive (my Recipes are 1 Plate in a Compressor = 1 Compressed, so you should really remove those cheap ones).

I added those cheap Recipes to mirror the also cheap GC Recipes, nothing more.

Which recipes need to be removed? everything that has to do with compressed plates?

• Has anyone figured out what causes the NEI crash for some people ? It happens when I look at recipies or uses for the item.... If you know how to fix it then please share !

• You can't really play without NEI. That would be crazy hard.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Got advice from someone( not sure who as my memory isn't the best ) but removing TC plugin did it for me ! Hope it helps anyone else struggling. By the way is there any tutorials out there for GT ?

• Got advice from someone( not sure who as my memory isn't the best ) but removing TC plugin did it for me ! Hope it helps anyone else struggling. By the way is there any tutorials out there for GT ?

At the speed gt is moving.. nope. The official wiki moved to the ftb community wiki.

• NEI 1.1.0.7 works fine for me.

Also I gonna Quote my Q/A about "dropping NEI"

Q: Where are the Recipes?
    A: Use NEI, if you don't want to use NEI, then use NEI, if you hate NEI for good reasons, then use NEI, if NEI crashes for retardedly stupid reasons, then use NEI, you have no other choice, Chickenbones has the Monopoly on this. NEI is available here "http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/909223-145146-smp-chickenbones-mods"

• NEI 1.1.0.7 works fine for me.

Also I gonna Quote my Q/A about "dropping NEI"

Q: Where are the Recipes?
    A: Use NEI, if you don't want to use NEI, then use NEI, if you hate NEI for good reasons, then use NEI, if NEI crashes for retardedly stupid reasons, then use NEI, you have no other choice, Chickenbones has the Monopoly on this. NEI is available here "http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/909223-145146-smp-chickenbones-mods"

Brilliant.

You could go for the Samuel L. Jackson: Use NEI motherfucker.

• Do not use either of the NEI plugins provided with the new NEI version. They break. I would really recommend using NEIPlugins instead, as they are superior in stability.

• Tell me what do you guys think of Rotary craft compared to GregTech? Do you think they weigh similar in end game items ? Do you think rotary craft has a good balance? (I know that there are no permissions to change recipes ) In general what's your thoughts about the mod?

• Do not use either of the NEI plugins provided with the new NEI version. They break. I would really recommend using NEIPlugins instead, as they are superior in stability.

Is this about the optional plugins advertised in the OP ? If so I will remove them.

Tell me what do you guys think of Rotary craft compared to GregTech? Do you think they weigh similar in end game items ? Do you think rotary craft has a good balance? (I know that there are no permissions to change recipes ) In general what's your thoughts about the mod?

It certainly looks like an engaging mod that looks nice. However, in terms of the kirara pack its power system is way cheaper to run than anything we have.