[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• I've had a quarrel with flowerchild and despise him and his mod. -1 BTW.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

How? What? Explain.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The server is having difficulties with just one minecraft active, so I can not host any of the other suggested packs.

@Tree capitator. I have to veto this. Malcanteth is right, tree farms will loose their value AND we have thaumcraft, use it! As for annoying oak trees use flint and steel :)
    @PFAA vs UB vs Nothing. I would still prefer PFAA (even greg recommended on it) But this is largely dependent on what we have

@When do we start... Ask Greg :)

• Official Post

@When do we start... Ask Greg :)

Queue Greg's inbox being full :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Hax.

I see this too much.

• I jumped in on a fight between Flowerchild and some biome modder who retired. His pride and arrogance started the fight and I got the last word. I despise his pride and his mod.

• Flowerchild. He has vision, ideas and is a game designer.

He is also a fucking asshole

Couldn't had said it better myself.

• Hmmm... Well, awesome that it's allowed, though a bit disappointed I won't be able to get rotten flesh auxiliary power from it. :P
    At least, not in the overworld.
    Although, the lack of mob spawns while I'm away would get in the way of that, anyway,

• does frogcraft even work properly? i didnt work on it for a while and idk if linus did :P

• does frogcraft even work properly? i didnt work on it for a while and idk if linus did :P

Did it ever get a 1.7 update? XD

Two questions:
    1. I've heard rumours that forestry isn't going to be updated beyond what it is now. I have no idea if this is true or not, but would this change us having forestry on the server? I'd be OK either way, just wanted to hear what others thought.

2. If GT does release a (buggy alpha, with no recipes) version, would we soon make the transition to that 'test' server that we said would be good for testing things like thaumcraft lag (while also giving us a nice testing ground for GT and AE2)?

• Official Post

1. I've heard rumours that forestry isn't going to be updated beyond what it is now. I have no idea if this is true or not, but would this change us having forestry on the server? I'd be OK either way, just wanted to hear what others thought.

It could be because it was Player who did the 1.7 port. The old mods are controlled by a shrinking few.

I see this too much.

• I knew that, but I thought the rumour spread from the lack of updates on that version of the mod in a month, or the lack of information about it.

• Did it ever get a 1.7 update? XD

Two questions:

2. If GT does release a (buggy alpha, with no recipes) version, would we soon make the transition to that 'test' server that we said would be good for testing things like thaumcraft lag (while also giving us a nice testing ground for GT and AE2)?

@1 If it keeps the functionality it had it would be fine for now. It would be sad to see one of the great ones die, but nothing is eternal either.
    @2 We still have players doing their thing, plus I would need time to prepare things anyway. Heck, I am not even sure if I have enough spare time this weekend to get it done.

• Official Post

the lack of information about it.

Extra tree/bees and magic bees look to not be updating, so no one bothers with bees, cares about trees or understands what the hell butterflies are about. Forestry's documentation is pretty good though.

I see this too much.