[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• The borders of the 16x90x16 space he's trapped in are indestructible invisible blocks. He cannot place blocks against those invisible blocks, so if he were to destroy everything in there, he will not be able to place any more blocks.

It is completely dark except for light sources he places.

We don't know for sure what dimension he would respawn in if he died, but he cannot die anyway, because he cannot access any void or change himself out of creative mode. OP powers would allow him to suicide, or possibly use some other command to change dimensions (Mystcraft has /tpx. Maybe AE has something, too.)

He cannot be rescued from the outside because the storage cell he was in has been destroyed.

• Official Post

We broke it at least 4 times that I can count.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So it crashed while I was placing additional Spatial Pylon blocks. I'd want to try to replicate before calling it, but it's possible that wrongly placing pylons in a very specific way crashes it.

• Would probably be easier to just do /kill spwnx himself, instead of opping you.

In fact... maybe it's possible to set up command blocks in 1.7 to /kill a player who says the right thing into chat.

• But i want teleportation powers, survival gamemode (so i can cheat stuff directly from NEI) to mess up with stuff even faster.

Where's the fun in that?

• Oh no, not all Mods are working anyways, why dump PFAA for being broken if AE and Hardcore Ender Expansion are broken too?

Because every mod works together and isn't broken? I've almost automated the Bronze age with a pump, some fluiducts, and a coke oven (but I broke my instance and am still trying to fix it, because crap laptop is crap) on top of that, I was in the nether within two days (without finding steel in a dungeon) of starting.

• sorry, mind's still in 1.6.4 as I haven't updated yet. broken to me is one mod wrecking another in terms of balance and not "we're still working on a stable version" broken.

• So many things happened on so little time, i wasnt looking much here, because was just discuss of adding more and more mods, then boom, beta running, what!!!! well, laters will be late. Nice testing people o/

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Official Post

It broke again?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It broke again?

Yes. Do no use the plasma launcher.

EDIT: Already on the bug tracker: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=927