[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Official Post

Methes, when the Chunk loading Pipe fail thing happens, are the Pipes still visually connected then or are they disconnected at the Border on one Pipe and connected on the other Pipe?

Because Pipe Connections are a Serverside thing, which just gets sent to the Client, meaning the Pipes represent the Serverside Status of the Connections.

• They are still visually connected, but the boilers don't eject their steam into the pipes. None of those 3 boilers does. I don't have a scanner so I couldn't scan whether the adjacent pipe is full, but why else wouldn't a boiler eject it's steam into it. That's why I assumed the pipes clogged up.

• Official Post

Dumb Question: Are those Brass Pipes? Their Texture looks so Brassy. Brass Pipes are for Items and not Fluids, just to let you know. Edit: Oops, those can't be Brass, the Pipe diameter is too small for Item Pipes.

Also, are you sure those Solar Boilers even have Steam in them? You know the Gray Bar on the Left telling you how much Steam is inside. Because Solar Boilers need to heat up before running.

• Of course they are liquid pipes and of course the boilers have steam inside. They have full temperature and periodically reach full steam tank until they release part of it and fill up again, as they should in the code. I understand why you ask, but I'm not stupid :).
    Once I demontage the pipes and put them back in, boilers start ejecting steam and start filling up the bottom RC tank according to the pipe speed.

As I said, this happens only when I unload the chunks one at a time (travelling by foot from my base), not when I unload them all by going into the nether portal.

Since none of those three boilers eject anything (not even the first one that's in the same chunk as most of the pipe), I'm guessing the problem is the pipe block right at the liquid loader. I'll try to reproduce this bug on the new server with a scanner (from SpwnX) once I get the chance.

• what happened`? logged in, noone was online and GT machines were missing!

• Restarting now

Cause:

• Official Post

Are we moved? Idk when I can log on next. I had only flint tools so I dont care about my stuff

It has been about three days, you can log in on both new and old servers, with the new one being on a different port, kirara.vanderstap.org:25566.

• Anyone else having trouble logging in? I'm seeing 6 people on the server (including myself, oddly enough), but every time I try and connect I get a timeout error. Anyone else seeing something similar?

• This time it was AE that crashed the server. Restarting.

EDIT: I will do a round of mod updates this evening. Some mods have some crash issues fixed.
    EDIT2: Additional info from algo. This seems to happen when a non existing item is dropped on the ground. Can someone that was present at the crash provide some more details on this ??

• AE crashed it? Maybe it was the wooden gear from AE that I build. Was all good when I had it in a chest and my inventory, but when I tossed it away into the world the server crashed immediately.

Bug report No.242: No sound while PC is burning!

• AE crashed it? Maybe it was the wooden gear from AE that I build. Was all good when I had it in a chest and my inventory, but when I tossed it away into the world the server crashed immediately.

Thanks for the information. I passed it along to Algo.

• Update completed

Update:
    Baubles to 1.0.0.15
    Carpenter's Blocks to v3.1.5
    Chisel to 1.5.4e
    Forge_GuiLibv to 1.0.7.2
    appliedenergistics2 to rv0-beta-22
    forestry to 2.4.1.25
    gregtech to 5.0.0m
    industrialcraft experimental to build #478
    ironchest to build #721
    Forge to build #1110

• Davidee's GUI Library 1.0.7.2
    Forge_GuiLibv to 1.0.7.2

This mods name confuses me always. Could you change the OP post mode name to something like: Davidee's Forge_GuiLibv 1.0.7.2 . Maybe I'm the only one, but it would help a lot. Thx.

Bug report No.242: No sound while PC is burning!