[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• i believe the server is set to delete crashing or errors item, well, after returning, i discover that my full CF backpack is gonne, and just before the crash, the last thing the game remembers is me swaping the Cf back pack with the jetpack.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Code
    [20:26:42] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Messages for channel TC for side CLIENT were not processed by the embedded channel [thaumcraft.common.lib.network.playerdata.PacketRunicCharge@2f89b4c6].
    They have been dropped.
    15 00 19 8d c5 00 00 00 ........
    Length: 8
    [20:26:42] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Messages for channel TC for side CLIENT were not processed by the embedded channel [thaumcraft.common.lib.network.playerdata.PacketRunicCharge@79bb4b8b].
    They have been dropped.
    15 00 19 8d c5 00 00 00 ........
    Length: 8

Here's what's spammed in my console every second when playing on the server.
    And I have nothing TC-related in my base yet.

• Here's what's spammed in my console every second when playing on the server.
    And I have nothing TC-related in my base yet.

That's Forge saying there are memory leaks in TC. These leaks appear because there was faulty guide how to write something on the Forge forums.
    New Forge now detects those leaks and logs them. There is nothing we can do about it, Azanor has to fix the code himself (which may take some time since he's working on a large update).
    In the mean time I recommend closing MC launcher as it can get CPU heavy with long logs.

• i believe the server is set to delete crashing or errors item, well, after returning, i discover that my full CF backpack is gonne, and just before the crash, the last thing the game remembers is me swaping the Cf back pack with the jetpack.

That is correct. This is mainly something to safe the server from killing itself with that many beta mods, I hope to disable it in the future.

• I have another problem...
    I made up some basic ME network (Energy acceptor, energy cell, terminal and the thing for hard drives), everything works fine, storage storages etc, HOWEVER I cannot open network information via Network Tool by any means....tried all the clicks and so, but never worked(nothing happened)...no GUI is showing up (and not even in SSP), restarting the game dont work, also I have the right mod versions, so I really dont know, what to do....guys online said that they are good and it works for them ;(

I made up some basic ME network (Energy acceptor, energy cell, terminal and the thing for hard drives), everything works fine, storage storages etc, HOWEVER I cannot open network information via Network Tool by any means....tried all the clicks and so, but never worked(nothing happened)...no GUI is showing up (and not even in SSP), restarting the game dont work, also I have the right mod versions, so I really dont know, what to do....guys online said that they are good and it works for them ;(

Invite one of them to your place to see what is wrong ? I myself still have to start using AE and did not play with the current version yet.

1) Don't right click with a GT tool in your hand (better with nothing in your hand).
    2) Relog each time you come back from the nether.

• Did the server crash ?
    I can see everybody on the dynmap, even myself, whereas my game is not connected. Also SpwnX was saying something, which doesn't disappear on the dynmap.

• Server crashed, perfect timing for a GT Update.

Error is the same as earlier:

I will do a full update a bit later today.

• While doing full update, we could think about adding ProjectRed. It has been released for 1.7.2.
    To get Illumination (as was originaly planned), you need 2 mods - PR Core and Lights. However, Core will always download ForgeMultipart too.
    I personally like Multiblocks - we'd have vanilla and UB ones so not super useful - I also know some people are against it (for some reason?).
    PR lights look awesome and I really like PR cables too, although they are part of Logic, so not sure if you'd like to add that at all.

• Update in effect

Update:
    ExtraCells-2.0.19.jar
    PFAA-1.7.2-0.1.6.jar
    Railcraft_1.7.2-9.1.0.0.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv0-stable-1.jar
    gregtech-1.7.jar (5.01i)
    industrialcraft-2-2.1.480-experimental.jar

New:
    ProjectRed-Base-1.7.2-4.4.1.39.jar
    ProjectRed-Integration-1.7.2-4.4.1.39.jar
    ProjectRed-Lighting-1.7.2-4.4.1.39.jar

1) You would need to up the perm gen
    2) Not using oredict
    3) wrong forge version

• Strangely I didn't have increase my PermGen nor had I trouble with Forge (used 1112). But I haven't tried it with updating the other mods, used the old setup.