[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• ME ME PICK ME!!!! I only haven't logged on in 1,5 monnths

The sooner you get back on the sooner we can link the 7 people left on K1 by locomotive. Like we planned 1.5 months ago. :P

• haha, I should have asked are noob players allowed? but anyway im gonna send a request thank you

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• I used to play a lot of minecraft with gregtech (also a couple of weeks i used to write on gregtech post) but lets say that i got stuck on minecraft 1.4.6 (school, job, girlfriend you know)... One or two months ago i created a new modpack on 1.6.4 with a lot of technic mods and although its awesome, i do really want to play with another people T.T.
    That's why I consider myself a noob, because I don't really know pretty much about some mods since mc 1.4.6

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• I used to play a lot of minecraft with gregtech (also a couple of weeks i used to write on gregtech post) but lets say that i got stuck on minecraft 1.4.6 (school, job, girlfriend you know)... One or two months ago i created a new modpack on 1.6.4 with a lot of technic mods and although its awesome, i do really want to play with another people T.T.
    That's why I consider myself a noob, because I don't really know pretty much about some mods since mc 1.4.6

Let me say it like this... Gregtech is not a mod for noobs, nor is Kirara server modpack... It is a lot more difficult then most of other and popular modpacks... Also gregtech itself changed a lot since 1.6.4 ... basically it is almost completely different mod... and also from 1.4.6 to 1.6.4 there was a lot of changes.
    So... basically If you really want to play on this server, you are either completely noob that doesn't know what gregtech is or you are not noob at all even though you think so...
    And even if you are noob right now... if you join Kirara and will stay here, you will experience A LOT rage-quit moments but then you won't be so noobish that you would even deserve be called noob :D
    Btw, if you are now confused and don't understand right now what I was trying to say, then congratulation... I also lost myself and I'm not able to understand it either :D

Anyway, I tried to say same thing what SpwnX was saying but I said it in a lot more sentences and a lot more confusing way :D

So... you are going to join, then welcome here on Kirara.

• That was two fun hours where we done joint tour around biggest bases on kirara server.
    Some screenshots:
    K2 spawn: l

lomy's base:

mr10moo's base

INVICTRA's team base:

xbony (sphere) base:

Shidma's team house:

Greg and Spwnx (bad screenshot):

yraen and equod:

choo-choo!

BloodyAsp:

the final one by GoodAlchemy:

• Galacticraft updated (all 3 modules) to build 228.

Crash when joining the server, using GC #228. This crash doesn't happen with older versions.

• How do you create thoe angled slopy surfaces ? Is it gregtech only addon ?

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero