[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Not implemented yet

forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-installer.jar

Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.4 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    CustomOreGen-1.7.10-1.2.15.jar
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.6.248.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.6.248.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.6.248.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.78-universal.jar
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.2.0.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.353-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-5.07.01.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.522-1.7.10.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.658-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.1.5.jar

ON HOLD (KT is already updated so you can not connect to it at this time)
    http://pastebin.com/tT3wH9Tv
    [Addon][1.7.10][Open-Gamma] GregTech-Addon: Because "Beta" sounds so scary.

• ON HOLD (KT is already updated so you can not connect to it at this time)
    http://pastebin.com/tT3wH9Tv

^^ Pastebin won't work for me. pastebin.ca will, but won't work for others, etc.. etc...
    But these sites linked below,
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/
    http://paste.opensuse.org/ works now and then, and doesn't work now and then... avoid this one if possible
    http://fpaste.org/

seem to have no geographic constraints on displaying their contents.

Just a reference for the future.
    Thanks.

MinecraftCowMinecraftPigMinecraftSheepMinecraftWolf:Metal Block:

• Update of GT solved the first NPE but now we have one from galacticraft (or the order of he onPlayerClicked handlers is random each restart of course).

Reported: https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1339

• Quoted from "Nexey_"

I was just watching Seth's latest UHC video in which he was breaking leaves to get apples, but he was using a diamond sword to break the leaves and I'm glad we have adventure mode on kirara so that people can't break leaves with diamond swords... OH WAIT.

That reminds me, that we have at last one Osmium and one Netherstar hoe on the server. :D

Why is Nether Star a problem? at some point in the tech tree, the wither gets easy, and spawning it is simple.

EDIT: btw, why don't we add Thaumic Tinkerer? Maybe evn with Kami? because i can verify that everything Kami adds is probably not worth the price.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• (double quote ftw)
    Kami means God. You can get op flight with the awakened chestpiece, you can get other mechanics that will make the game a bit too easy (infinite tools, item / corps attractors, mob summoning, dislocation of chest / spawners..)

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• i think the kami items are about as balanced as the rest of TC and TT. they are op, yes, but have you everlooked at how to make them?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Is it the limit because of warp or because it's a tech modpack ? I mean, TC feels pretty techy, sometimes even more than some actual tech mods if they are not minetweaked and used with other mods like IC2, mekanism, and BC, you know, this mod ;P ( TE4 )

Whatever, I would be ok if Thaumic Tinkerer was added, but only if to craft ichorium, you will not only need 1 nether shard, 1 ender shard, 1 nether star, 1 eye of ender and 1 diamond, but also 4 neutronium, so it's infinite durability is at least end game.

• might have to be tweaked, yeah, though the warp on ichorium might make people reach an endgamey-stage for surviving it.(don'<edit>t</edit> know how bad "taboo" <edit>is</edit>, though)There are some very useful things in TT without kami, too, mainly this access-the-inventory-from-up-to-16-blocks-away(i think). you could put a tesseract in the recipe, too. Also, maybe one would have to fin a ZPM to be able toget ichorium? it's the most "godly" thing i can think of right now. it shouldn't get consumed though - maybe a special aspect? like, you would have to fin one, scan it, and get the clue to ichorium. would probably be pretty hard to do this, though, i think.

• As the title says, my ship vanished. I went back from moon, I crashed during the transition between the Moon and the Earth with the message "Disconnected from server". Once I came back, I was falling (as usual) but there was no parachest. It was a tier 1 rocket with 3 chests inside. I could recreate it, but I think I didn't lose it legitly and I'm asking for an admin to give it back. I checked every other parachest nearby and my ship / launchpads weren't in those ones. I did a few trips to the moon without any problems and I always got my ship back. I don't have enough meteoric Iron to avoid recreating the tier 1 ship, meaning I must go back to the moon.
    Thanks in advance to anybody replying to this.

EDIT : I don't care anymore. I have 39 meteoric plates, which is way more than what I expected. I thought every piece that the tier 2 ship requires had to be made with tier 2 Heavy-Duty plates.

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• I've been getting the same error reported here for all SSP worlds, and it seems that PFAA needs Chisel 2.0 now. You might need to add Chisel 2.0 to the above mix as well.

Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up on that

• Update completed

forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-installer.jar

AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.0.1+83.02471.jar
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.4 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    Chisel 2-2.2.0.jar
    CustomOreGen-1.7.10-1.2.16.jarNot updating
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.23b43.jar (this is the rv2 version!)
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.6.249.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.6.249.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.6.249.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.80-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.23.jarNot updating
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.2.1.jar (if the npe's go away else it will be removed from the update)Not updating
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-2.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.379-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-5.07.02.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.523-1.7.10.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.658-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.1.5.jar

More conflicts:
    Between IHL and Forestry:
    [Addon for IC2V2][V0.522][MC1.7.2-1.7.10]IHL Tools & Machines and https://github.com/ForestryMC/ForestryMC/issues/412
    Fixed by Foghrye.
    Between COG and TC (likely due to how forge is doing biome dict with reflection voodoo on enums)
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…irst-revival?comment=1200

Conclusion:
    With new TC earlier NPEs seem to have gone away Unsure ... could be that the test world was just broken beyond repair.
    There is a conflict between IHL and Forestry which can be prevented by not updating forestry.Fixed
    COG and latest TC do not seem to play nice together.

Blocks that will be removed (should not cause any grief)

• Uploading a zip file with all the mods and the config inside :

-Brace yourself, update is coming.

Update here. Click HERE , or maybe HERE , or maybe even HERE , but you should have managed to land HERE .

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• Rules:
    Social rules: I want to keep this simple: Don't be a dick, Don't steal, Do have fun. As a rule of thumb: If its not yours, don't touch it without permission!
    Gaming rules: NO quarry like holes within 2000 blocks of spawn OR the village. No building within LOS (>10chunks) of an other person base, unless permission granted by said person.

Please follow those.