[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• All that hassle when we can just get some ferru. or some cheap tine and then transmute to iron.

No tine yet
    Not enough iron blocks to make ferru grow
    Output too low on ores (and you have to use a hammer and than to purify them in a cauldron at an average rate of 1B/3dusts) that you can't process with TC and I still haven't automated the ordo beans
    I don't want to make a golem with a use core just to burn through the senses that he would use clicking on the crop fields, I prefer waiting for an actual crop harvester and a way to power it
    So yes, there is a need for all that hassle. Trust me, if I already had tine I would have just use that (and I'm not really sure since most of the GT items have no TC aspect on them), but there's no tine, thus the needs of me being the iron producer of k4.
    Now I can finally have ferru fields going since I can finally make the 80 iron blocks, that wasn't possible without the iron golem farm and with the current ore output and way to process it. Also, everybody used tine, I think it was time to make something different and more vanilla ish. Now I'll just focus on a few mana bean farms to get vitreus, permutatio and lucrum

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Like the IC² Crop Harvestor?

Yes, since I can't craft item casings most of the recipes aren't possible to make. And by "an actual crop harvester" I was saying that a golem with a use core isn't one

• With that infinite iron, I might have found a high speed pumping system : fluid loader - > tank cart sitting on one rail - > fluid unloader - > fluid loader and etc..
    That doesn't seem as fun to setup as a railcart system but boy, that's a lot of buffers

BULLSHIT, the fluids loaders / unloaders have to be placed under / above carts

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• Invultri, i though golem bug was fixed could you please remove that -417(-27) -1037(-65) chunk? By golem bug i mean decanting golem.
    PS If anyone wants to go to my base, please do not, you will be stuck in crash loop like me

• Invultri, i though golem bug was fixed could you please remove that -417(-27) -1037(-65) chunk? By golem bug i mean decanting golem.
    PS If anyone wants to go to my base, please do not, you will be stuck in crash loop like me

Oh man, I had the same. I have to use fluid unloaders instead of golems, so I had to gather 42 hoppers for fluid loaders (40) and unloaders (2)
    The way you have to fix it is "simple" :
    Reboot the server with a backup and set railcraft to disabled on the server

YOU have to remove the golem and invultri will copy paste the region in the real map, meaning that you'll keep your inventory but you'll lose all your rc stuff (he allowed me to cheat them back in, he should give them back to you too)

I'm not sure how copy pasting chunks work, but it seems that it keeps in memory the entities too by the way invultri did it

All my rc stuff didn't vanish, but I had to break / replace some blocks from a few coke ovens nearby as well as my blast furnace which was 2 chunks away. I lost the content of these blocks and I can't remember if I had to remove the machines too (engines and rolling machine). Expect to lose the content of some tanks / coke ovens / water tanks

Edited 2 times, last by Nexey ().

• Why not just removing corrupted chunk? I don't care about 52 coke bricks?

I really don't know if this would remove the golem

• remove all entities in the chunk? that would remove the golem, right?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• All are good plans, however, which tools do we have to do it ?

The last time you did it fine with me, so I guess they are the same tools as before

DO NOT UPDATE TO 6.00.24 INVULTRI, THAT VERSION MIGHT BE BROKEN IN AN ORE CORRUPTING MANNER.

THAT'S THE BEST PRRVENTING MESSAGE EVER DONE

• I remember that some modpacks have "xu_killsomething" commands that remove, for example all items or entities, I just don't know what mod adds it.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

Extra Utilities, hence xu_

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• /xu_killalllivings or Smth like that would remove ALL my golems, and I won't fancy re infusing 6 adv golems

• DO NOT UPDATE TO 6.00.24 INVULTRI, THAT VERSION MIGHT BE BROKEN IN AN ORE CORRUPTING MANNER.

YES SIR!

@Pele,

I think I have nuked the offending chunk, please try again

• Due to obvious rule one violations going nearly unnoticed twice, until someone bothers to do something about these problems, I probably won't play. This time someone's killed me over a controversial water supply system. And says 'I'll give back your stuff' when I doubt that will actually happen. Nobody believes that I carry a load of machinery parts and stuff when I do carry that stuff around. And giving back my stuff will not help when, like I said, I doubt anyone will believe I have it, and I can't even remember the stuff I carry.

So seriously, there are major issues on this server.

Right I am going to sleep now, depending on how I wake up there might be TWO bans incoming. The first 2 EVER!

• Official Post

Rule enforcement hype?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.