[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• I don't pay if anyway gets deaf, btw.

anyone*

And I hereby charge you to pay SpwnX for someone else deafening him in my Base (I just disabled Sound so I didn't get hit by it) with an Alarm back then when Shedar ran Nuclear Control, what has absolutely nothing to do with you, but since you now own the Mod you are in charge of these things.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It's what Shedar would have wanted.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I've dug out nearly 13 stacks of plutonium. That's more than enough to fill 64 radioisotope generators. I'm more advanced on k4 than some other people from kirara 2.0 (I'll not point out any name (hello gollurk)).
    Minecart wheels? Good thing I've buffered 40 carts o/

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Uh.. uh... you can still talk to Shedar, he's on Google+... don't sue me...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Someone actually uses Google+?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I've dug out nearly 13 stacks of plutonium. That's more than enough to fill 64 radioisotope generators. I'm more advanced on k4 than some other people from kirara 2.0 (I'll not point out any name (hello gollurk)).
    Minecart wheels? Good thing I've buffered 40 carts o/

Thing is there are no radioisotope generators on K4. And plutonium doesn't generate on K2 as far as I know. I've nearly reached HV and all I need for my space station project is an implosion compressor.

For the record, my base is a no-pranking zone.

• I am going to make this one very simple rule, this rule only concerns Gollark and Sinnaj,

Gollark and Sinnaj are no longer allowed to enter each other base and must remain at 100 blocks distance from each other at all times. Failing to do this will result in an immediate BAN.

• Thing is there are no radioisotope generators on K4

There are. Just no item casings to craft them.

• I am going to make this one very simple rule, this rule only concerns Gollark and Sinnaj,

Gollark and Sinnaj are no longer allowed to enter each other base and must remain at 100 blocks distance from each other at all times. Failing to do this will result in an immediate BAN.

Very straightforward, I like that.

• what's the problem anyway? i mean, this sounds so childish you could almost be the US and russia during the cold war.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Hello,

Having some trouble digging up some of the versions of the mods if anyone can help

IronChest build #742
    Extra cells V1.7.10-2.2.53b82 ae-rv2 edition
    IHL Tools & Machines 0.526
    AppleCore 1.2.1+101.b8584

Thanks,
    Not_Loki

• In other news love this community, been gone 9mo and my stuff is still here

\o/

Also thankful my out of date base didnt crash the server :D

How many people actually know where your Stuff is?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

\o/

Also thankful my out of date base didnt crash the server :D

This server washes away the kids, and welcome back!

• Hey, I could use some help getting onto the server. when trying to join the kiara 4 server, I am getting a "fatally missing blocks and items" error. I have checked and double checked all my mods are consistent with the list in this post, and I am using the configs from the OP. I really do not know what to do. any help would be appreciated :)