[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• You know that the Crucibles only really work in the latest Version?

They work right now. Also why can I not get molten tungsten out of the crucible?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Why you not using Modtweaker and remove the Chisel Block with the exploit and let the others in?

I was the one that found the exploit. It isn't as simple as that, as it was an issue with some of the conversions. Disabling it in the config is the only way to stop all of the conversions for diamond blocks, which has the side effect of unregistering all of the diamond blocks that chisel adds. The vanilla diamond block is still there.

• Why you not using Modtweaker and remove the Chisel Block with the exploit and let the others in?

Also, don't you worry. I'm over here now and if it would've been Minetweak-able, well it'd be Minetweak'd. Or would be in the process. ;P

Anyway. Who really builds with diamond blocks ? ._.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Anyway. Who really builds with diamond blocks ? ._.

໒( • ͜ʖ • )७

I build with every block I find good looking

• ໒( • ͜ʖ • )७

I build with every block I find good looking

Make a shack with all that Pu you're hoarding. =D

Also, what's that little thingie ? Are those deformed ears or boneless arms ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Arch the little thingy is a arm with the thumb pointing the head. I never listen, why would I picture a donger with some ears?
    Also right now I'm massfaping Iridium while I'm at school, once I haz enough I'll start massfaping pu (and I'll process the remaining ores once I have the electric heater, that is going to give me enough pu to fill 64 generators AT LEAST.

• Arch the little thingy is a arm with the thumb pointing the head. I never listen, why would I picture a donger with some ears?
    Also right now I'm massfaping Iridium while I'm at school, once I haz enough I'll start massfaping pu (and I'll process the remaining ores once I have the electric heater, that is going to give me enough pu to fill 64 generators AT LEAST)

• There is an issue on the server. somehow, infinite water became re-enabled, which causes a lot of issues with IHL water physics. I flooded my basement a few times already.

• Hello players!

Due to my inability to play the game it feels better to let someone else carry the torch and I have been looking for someone to take over. I have found ArchNihil willing and able to take over Kirara. I will remain involved in some manner with Kirara but ArchNihil will be the new administrator. Nothing will change for you except the host name. The world folders and mod setup will be placed on a different server (apparently my hoster can not handle an account transfer ...).

If possible the transfer will happen as soon as tomorrow evening / night. The servers are located in the same datacenter so transferring the data should be quick. I will keep you posted on the forum and on IRC.

• Hello players!

Due to my inability to play the game it feels better to let someone else carry the torch and I have been looking for someone to take over. I have found ArchNihil willing and able to take over Kirara. I will remain involved in some manner with Kirara but ArchNihil will be the new administrator. Nothing will change for you except the host name. The world folders and mod setup will be placed on a different server (apparently my hoster can not handle an account transfer ...).

If possible the transfer will happen as soon as tomorrow evening / night. The servers are located in the same datacenter so transferring the data should be quick. I will keep you posted on the forum and on IRC.

That's is interesting. Can't comment situation somehow, but Arch is a really nice man and I hope that Kirara will live for a long time.
    By the way, does it mean, that new players still have to send you application to white-list?

• That's is interesting. Can't comment situation somehow, but Arch is a really nice man and I hope that Kirara will live for a long time.
    By the way, does it mean, that new players still have to send you application to white-list?

Awh. That's too kind. ;P I have no idea as of yet how much he wants to remain involved, if he wants to take care of those things for a while or not. He's busy today so we'll talk about this a bit more by tonight.

• This is to inform all players that the transfer has been done successfully. I am now hosting Kirara and will be for as long as I can do it. Which should hopefully be a real long time.

Kirara is still alive. ;]

New IP for the server is : 91.121.114.54. Ports are the same as before. OP will get updated tonight with the new info. Seems less fancy than what we had before, but it's a change I hope you're all willing to accept. ;P

If anything is wrong or if there's a change you'd like to see, tell me. I will gladly look into it.

On that note, think I might play a little, have a look around, see if everything is fine.

See y'all and take care.

Arch.

EDIT : Servers were down for less than half an hour. Efficient, aren't we ? ;P