[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• HOLY SHIT, sorry for swearing, but this really looks amazing :o

Dat model :P

Edit : Yeah, repair nano machines seems more appropriate ^^

• Official Post

They sound like a nice way to replace old blocky IC2 cables.
    Ever saw a Tech mod with no blocky cables? IC2 would be the first, I think?

Also, Granted i would use them whenever possible, that is for whatever IC2 machines i need on kirara.

If we can modify the Voltage of the cables to lower the losses it would of course be better. Use your own transformers for that sake. Of course, explosions are likely if you connect stuff > 400V on IC2 machines.

• That is a very interesting piece of work. Definitely something to keep in mind as I progress with machinery...

And you're still not telling us what "IHL" stands for.

• "I Hate Liquids", reference to my first and last Minecraft standalone mod.

Which is strange, since the new IC2 seems to like them :P

Nice model btw, model code makes me piss myself.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hi Foghrye4. I have few bugs to report regarding IHL Collectors: (repost from InfiTech 2 modpack issue tracker: https://github.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/issues/83)

- The IHL collector appears to incorrectly register slots on GT machines as a valid inventory to drop things into, specifically the battery slot and other lower slot.

- They also seem to have minor pathing and collision issues, often getting stuck and needing to be reset, particularly if the item they were attempting to pick up was picked up by another object (be that a person, or another collector it would seem)

- IHL ACE cannot be close to objects that are taller than it, or the collectors will have trouble both lifting off and landing.

- They also have issues when lifting off, that they will disappear into the ground and will not return to the IHL ACE when their batteries run dead.

• Could you increase the cost of making Nitric Acid in the Chemical Reactor? 150 EU is way too cheap. For comparison Sulfuric Acid costs 34500 EU.

Sure. Raised to 28500 EU.

All issues are probably completely fixed in latest version. You may try it Jason MCcRay.

• Thx for incredibly fast fixes here Fog. I'm having a great time with your mod, and the collectors in particular are fun to play with :)

• Official Post

I still can't get over how awesome your cables are.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The electrical evaporator does not behave as it should if it is fed more than 32eu/p (using transformer upgrades or the output of a lv transformer that now outputs 128eu/t unless the display is wrong) it seems to void power when running if you do so, for now i have a batbox adjacent to it to limit its input

• The electrical evaporator does not behave as it should if it is fed more than 32eu/p (using transformer upgrades or the output of a lv transformer that now outputs 128eu/t unless the display is wrong) it seems to void power when running if you do so, for now i have a batbox adjacent to it to limit its input

Yep. Deleted some unnecessary code and probably fixed this.

• All issues are probably completely fixed in latest version. You may try it Jason MCcRay.

Sorry was bit "lazy" and busy to update to the latest version.

- Collectors dont want to put anything into GT machines now. They try to, but will just stand there with the item and do nothing until they are picked up (by R-click)
    - Pathing when blocks are picked by other means if they are moving to pick it up seems fixed
    - Pathing when landing or leaving ACE, seems fixed as well

Oh and also i seem to not be able to craft the Electric Evaporator - doesnt show the recipe, and if I try that on wiki, it doesnt work as well

• Official Post

Oh and also i seem to not be able to craft the Electric Evaporator - doesnt show the recipe, and if I try that on wiki, it doesnt work as well

This one is intended. IHL has added a rubber tree sap (fluid) centrifuge recipe. Thus you don't need the electric evaporator at all.