[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• I starting playing with mods in 1.3, cause in 1.2.5 I wasn't smart enough to know how to install them XD and I downloaded them from minecraftdl too...
    I started coding in 1.4, where I word-to-word copied a tutorial on youtube and added a textureless block to the game. I felt so proud.

About BigReactors support, I already have enough to do that I haven't been doing. So no.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• If it's set at that number, it should?

Yessir - the remote thermal monitor works as it should. :thumbup:
    Weird how the 'regular' one gets triggered when the reactor hits 600... weird bug, but this will do till it's fixed :P

Thanks!

• I'm going to try to see if I can fix soon :P compare the different versions of that code.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Whenever I change the settings on a Thermal Monitor, it keeps acting like it still has the old settings until I reload the world.
    MC 1.7.10, IC2 exp 2.2.650, NC 2.0.6a.

• New Version- 2.0.8a. Full changelog here until FTB wiki fixes it's shit:
    +Waila support added for the Thermal Monitor and Info Panel (and upgraded version of those). More to come?
    +Fixed the Thermal Monitor bug! Testing may be required though.
    +GT recipes are probably complete.

Wait... I just realized I forgot about something. Never mind. Will release later. Changelog the same though (derp).

• Official Post

Wait... I just realized I forgot about something. Never mind. Will release later. Changelog the same though (derp).

So you remembered to add it to the chaneglog, yet not the actual mod? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello! I'm wanting to add 3 sounds to the howler alarm. One of them is a T-Bolt Air Raid Siren used at many old 1980's NPP's, the original Chernobyl Control Room Alarm and an alarm that I made from scratch. The only problem is that I don't have and cannot use tekkit do to the limitations of my system (not comaptible with Win 8.1). Please Help Me!

• So you remembered to add it to the chaneglog, yet not the actual mod? :D

I forgot to turn off warnings that happened when GT recipes were on, saying they were incomplete, although that is no longer true.

Hello! I'm wanting to add 3 sounds to the howler alarm. One of them is a T-Bolt Air Raid Siren used at many old 1980's NPP's, the original Chernobyl Control Room Alarm and an alarm that I made from scratch. The only problem is that I don't have and cannot use tekkit do to the limitations of my system (not comaptible with Win 8.1). Please Help Me!

What this have to do with tekkit? I don't even like tekkit. Anyway, there's a guide here .

• New version: 2.0.8a. Does stuff. Blah blah. More info here .

Normal Version
    Src

As regards to the web upgrade, it is still unworking, this update does not touch it. It shouldn't cause any crashes or anything, think of it like mailing a letter to an address where the owner has left. Yeah. I think. I'm doing a Codecademy course on Rails though, so maybe it'll be back someday?

• New version: 2.0.8a. Does stuff. Blah blah. More info here .

Normal Version
    Src

As regards to the web upgrade, it is still unworking, this update does not touch it. It shouldn't cause any crashes or anything, think of it like mailing a letter to an address where the owner has left. Yeah. I think. I'm doing a Codecademy course on Rails though, so maybe it'll be back someday?

NO MORE THERMAL BUG! :love:

Awww yeah!!! :D

Thanks a ton xbony2! :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• Good idea to test it, I'm taking blame if anyone's reactor blows :whistling:

• I forgot to turn off warnings that happened when GT recipes were on, saying they were incomplete, although that is no longer true.

What this have to do with tekkit? I don't even like tekkit. Anyway, there's a guide here .

Its giving me a FATAL error message. I tried again and it removed my entire Nuclear control mod.... ?( thank goodness I made a copy of my world before loading it.

I think it has something to do with trying to repack it as a jar file as it will not load with the archive unpacked......

• Good idea to test it, I'm taking blame if anyone's reactor blows :whistling:

Lol yup :P

I threw a quad :Uranium Ingot: into the reactor and fired it up. The temp rose to 1500 and the alarm sounded so looks like it works
    At least, I won't blame you if I nuke my house. That's what MCEdit is for 8)

• ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // But it works on my machine.

Time: 11/17/14 4:14 PM
    Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
    at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.gui.controls.GuiHowlerAlarmListBox.setCurrent(GuiHowlerAlarmListBox.java:172)
    at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.gui.controls.GuiHowlerAlarmListBox.func_146116_c(GuiHowlerAlarmListBox.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(GuiScreen.java:218)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73864_a(GuiContainer.java:324)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1629)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

EDIT: it now works; however the backs of the information panels are transparent and have sign textures.
    EDIT 2: To fix the sign textures for back I enabled a texture pack, but then the custom sounds blitzed and the game crashed again.....

• Official Post

I have a complaint.

Some things broke, without any help from me :S
    1. REI's Minimap changed into the side of the advanced panel extender
    2,3. The GUI text became really zoomed out for a liquid sensor card
    4. The old light blocks didn't get removed out of my game
    5. REI Minimap markers turned into a green tinted version of the advanced panel extender side texture

I'd expect Modloader support would fix all these, but them even randomly happening at all is worrying.