[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Awesome, thanks a lot for the info! I'll try to troubleshoot the mods a little and see if I can find the culprit. The gravestone mod is on my shortlist for being replaced anyhow so I'll start there.
    So, thanks again for taking the time to check the logs! :))

• Got a crash on startup:

• New FastCraft version 1.10: http://files.player.to/fastcraft-1.10.jar

This release should work with ShadersMod through disabling a range of optimizations if it's detected. A new set of tweaks helps with TileEntity heavy worlds (client+server), e.g. when using many TC arcane lamps. I'll update the OP later if there's no severe issues.

Excellent work on a new release.
    Just tired it using the usual old ShadersModCore-v2.3.22 that only worked on FastCraft 1.9 and that still works.
    Then tired with the later versions of the Forge versions that are available .v26 and .v28 but sadly still get the ArrayIndex error like did before.

Crash Report from just a fresh 1.7.10 + Forge 10.13.2.1264 (if of any use)

• Same here

• Support for what? Cauldron has been shutdown. They don't provide Jar's nor will they anymore. Anyone using it is using it at their own risk without any updates from now on.

Maybe support isn't the correct word, i just want it to work with cauldron as Player said some time ago:

I'll try soon, although some of the optimizations of FastCraft and Cauldron overlap, reducing the combined benefit.

• Thanks for this awesome mod Player!

Still need to test more to be sure that it's fixed the lag problems on my server, but so far it looks good.

I did get this error thrown on the client side though: http://pastebin.com/xMP2nxHL
    I'll get you a list of mods and versions if you need it.

• Thanks Player, i'll try that later when i have time to play again.
    Will get back to you if it crashes again...

It crashed during play, so may not end up getting the same crash again...

• hi im using 1.11while playing on my server if I start to generate new terrain and then just just stand stationary the cpu load for one thread will stay at around 100% no matter how long I seem to stand there if I move back a chunk or two the load drops is this how it should be ?

just to add i don't recall it doing this on 1.9

adding this incase it helps
    http://puu.sh/dCmdI/e450b489e8.png

Thanks for the continued development

JamieKG

• Official Post

Can you reproduce this properly? How much terrain was generated? How long did you wait for it to settle down?

I need to reliably know if it happens with 1.9 as well. Sampler (see OP) profiles better than Warmroast and creates a nps file I could inspect properly. It's hard to tell if Fastcraft is doing anything wrong there. Unless there's a bug, vanilla MC would spend a lot more time in the same call tree.

• Thanks for the reply I will spend today testing to see if I can reproduce in a new world and produce some nps files also to add im using biomes o plenty if it matters

Thanks JamieKG