[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• yeah thats what i want, I like the progression through gregtech alot. i think it balanced the game quite well and you don't get into the endgame to fast.
    I think I am going to disable the blast furnace, but if someone knows a better solution(don't think so, but its worth asking) im gladly gonna accept it/try it
    its not about wanting to have 2 types of steel, i dont want people which want to use railcraft needing to make a blast furnace but i also don't want people to be able to skip the bronze blast frunace/electric blast furnace but i guess there is no other choice.

Edit: can I remove the recipe for steel/items inside the railcraft blast furnace ? and if how exactly do I do it :)

I'm not quite sure what you want to do here, since the RC blast furnace serves no other purpose than to produce steel.
    You can however remove items and blocks from the blast furnace using the Minetweaker addon ModTweaker, and then using this command:

mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe(<modname:blockname:metadata>);

You can also add recipes using this command with this syntax

//InputStack, matchDamage, matchNBT, Cook time, OutputStack
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<minecraft:stone>, false, false, 130, <minecraft:iron_ingot>);

Hope that helps!

• ohh yeah I think that helps, the problem is I can't remove blast furnace which already exist so I also need to remove the recipe inside it :) thanks gonna try that then :)

• okay somehow that did not work for me, I used:
    import mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace;
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:ingot>);
    I also tried :
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:ingot:0>); but didn't work either
    I used this with and without the import line but after reloading I still can make steel in the blast furnace, is there anothe rplace for the modtweaker config/script?

• okay somehow that did not work for me, I used:
    import mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace;
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe();
    I also tried :
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe(); but didn't work either
    I used this with and without the import line but after reloading I still can make steel in the blast furnace, is there anothe rplace for the modtweaker config/script?

I'm unsure, I haven't actually used the Railcraft Recipe handler.

• Minecraft Clock

Code
    recipes.remove(<minecraft:clock>);

recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:clock>, [
    [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:28086>, <ore:plateGold>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:28086>],
    [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:26086>, <minecraft:comparator>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:26086>],
    [<gregtech:gt.metatool.01:22>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:27086>, <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:16>]]);
  • Railcraft Boreheads

• Forestry Engines:

• I somehow can't get machine recipes to work.

I found some 1.6.4 scripts, but it does not work the same way anymore.
    Has someone working examples for 1.7.10? I could not find any in this thread.

Which machine are you trying to add recipes to?

• Thaumometer harder Recipes

• Some Minecraft Recipes : Red Sand, Compass and Cobweb

• Brewing Stand

• Official Post

Actually, the best way to make the red sand recipe would be:

Code
    recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:sand:1>, [<minecraft:sand:0>, <ore:dyeRed>]);

That way, any ore dictionary'd red dye will work, and it won't be bound to having sand in the top-left corner, and red dye in the top-middle slot.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Actually, the best way to make the red sand recipe would be:

Code
    recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:sand:1>, [<minecraft:sand:0>, <ore:dyeRed>]);

That way, any ore dictionary'd red dye will work, and it won't be bound to having sand in the top-left corner, and red dye in the top-middle slot.

Yes thats better!

• Analyzer from Forestry and Infuser

• Wax Capsule and Refractory Capsule make in IC2/Gregtech Compressor

• Some Minecraft Recipes : Red Sand, Compass and Cobweb

I'm pretty sure cobwebs are intended to be hard to get. You should need Silk Touch shears for those.

As for compass (don't think I have the correct OreDict names here so replace them wherever possible), I recommend:

Code
    recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:compass>, [
    [<ore:screwTin>,<minecraft:glass_pane>,<ore:screwTin>],
    [<ore:ringTin>,<ore:screwIronMagnetized>,<ore:ringTin>],
    [<ore:craftingToolScrewdriver>,<ore:plateTin>]])

Not sure if there is a way to remove Assembler recipes though.

Rationale:
    - You need a non-magnetic material to hold the compass. Hence tin or aluminium should be used. Considering how useless the compass is at present, tin would make it less underpowered. Zinc could be applicable too.
    - Rings are used because the compass is round.
    - Magnetized Iron screw: obvious. Rods are far too big to fit inside. Although I think there is something that could be slightly bigger than a screw, which would be more applicable.
    - Glass Pane: to "shield" the magnet from physical damage
    - Screws and screwdriver: to fix the parts together.

• At the Moment i dont know how to change assembler Recipes.

Your right with the Cobweb and Red Sand but there no have any uses only for nice looking ore decorating some Building etc.