[16x][IC2, GT5u/6, AE2, more!] Zederrian Technology 1.4.0

• This is a resource pack for Gregtech & IC2, that matches CyanideX's Unity heavily.

I'm always taking suggestions on what to do next or how to do it.. and for you freaks that like the crazy radioactive orange bronze texture, I'll eventually make one.

Download:
    Gregtech 5 (Unofficial)
    Gregtech 6

TODO: Community vote--post in this thread to ask for specific mods to be textured!

• Official Post

It all looks so nice, but I feel bad not having Greg's "amazing" tonal gradients!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• THIS IS THE BEST MOD EVER
    THE ZEDERRIAN MOD TECH
    OF TEXTURING
    IT IS BEST

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I hope you guys like animated textures. Theres going to be.. quite a few.

I'm working on machine face textures now. Arc furnace has a crackling jolt of energy inside and it looks freakin sweet.

• Yes please, that sounds great.
    I am already using your textures, they look great, and they fit nicely with my textures for BC and LP.

• Garg mentioned once on chat that he spends a lot of time on texturing. Despite all this effort, his textures turn out to be pretty bleh (poke your eyes out!) unfortunately.

And ironically, we have to thank garg for that, since he makes *any other texture* oh-so-wow! :/

That said, your textures do look interesting in their own right.

• Garg mentioned once on chat that he spends a lot of time on texturing. Despite all this effort, his textures turn out to be pretty bleh (poke your eyes out!) unfortunately.

And ironically, we have to thank garg for that, since he makes *any other texture* oh-so-wow! :/

That said, your textures do look interesting in their own right.

He has also stated that he doesn't give a shit about textures :)

Love this resource pack, and will be trying it out. It's funny how different your pack and Pyro's are... but just how well they work together.

• After GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG, and then GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG, now GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG XD :D :P

• Update out. Contains every (EVERY) machine face texture. Almost all blocks are done, some will be reworked in the future, maybe.
    Items come next. Enjoy.

I'm particularly fond of the laser engraver.

• Well done :)

Always appreciated. I'm not completely sold on some of my machine face textures because some of them look too similar to others, but I'm overall happy for now.
    Extractor, chemical reactor, thermal centrifuge, pulverizer to name a few.. Or any texture with just a 'door', like the unboxinator or matterfab.

• After GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG, and then GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG, now GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG XD :D :P

Ahh, didn't notice that switch....

Also, trivia, he's "affectionately" known as "gragle the bearded" on kirara. ;)

Given how much of a conversion his mod does to the gameplay and its mechanics, about bloody time he started giving a shit about textures.

• So I went completely ham last night and got almost every item done. Expect a final release in a few hours again that includes every texture GT has to offer. except guis. I'll do guis soon, they're usually easy copy pasta textures.

Man, I usually don't give a damn about textures, but this is great. Thank you man.

Of course. I made something that I wanted to use, and decided it was worth sharing. I end up making mods or texturing for this game more than I play it, but I rarely release stuff.