[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Would it be possible to add a recipe where the compressed iron, steel etc. from galacticraft could be made using the compressor from ic2?

• Ok. I've started doing that but I get an error about the parameters of the script.
    (I'm aware that I may have the input/outputs the wrong way round, and I have tried both ways and the problem isn't fixed.)

Here is the script:

import mods.ic2.Compressor;
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotCopper>, <ore:compressedCopper> );
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotIron>, <ore:compressedIron>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotSteel>, <ore:compressedSteel>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotTin>, <ore:compressedTin>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotAluminium>, <ore:compressedAluminium>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotBronze>, <ore:compressedBronze>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotMeteoricIron>, <ore:compressedMeteoricIron>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotTitanium>, <ore:compressedTitanium>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<ore:ingotDesh>, <ore:compressedDesh>);

I'm assuming the problem is to do with missing parameters to do with the compressor.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I don't normally participate in the IC2 classic thread, but I see two additional problems besides the inputs/outputs being backwards (outputs generally come first in Minetweaker scripts):
    1. Outputs cannot be ore dictionary entries - they have to be specific items. In most cases, machine recipes don't allow the ore dictionary for inputs either. You can iterate over the values in an ore dictionary entry, though (see http://minetweaker3.powerofbyt…alues_in_an_oredict_entry)
    2. Shouldn't you be inputting multiple ingots per compressed plate?

• I don't normally participate in the IC2 classic thread, but I see two additional problems besides the inputs/outputs being backwards (outputs generally come first in Minetweaker scripts):
    1. Outputs cannot be ore dictionary entries - they have to be specific items. In most cases, machine recipes don't allow the ore dictionary for inputs either. You can iterate over the values in an ore dictionary entry, though (see http://minetweaker3.powerofbyt…alues_in_an_oredict_entry)
    2. Shouldn't you be inputting multiple ingots per compressed plate?

Thanks for your help. Using the specific items for the output fixed the problem and I think I'm using 1 ingot to 1 compressed plate as I have galacticraft in quick mode.

Here is a copy of the working code for anyone else who wants it:

import mods.ic2.Compressor;
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.basicItem:6>, <ore:ingotCopper>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.basicItem:11>, <ore:ingotIron>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.basicItem:9>, <ore:ingotSteel>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.basicItem:7>, <ore:ingotTin>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.basicItem:8>, <ore:ingotAluminium>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.basicItem:10>, <ore:ingotBronze>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:item.meteoricIronIngot:1>, <ore:ingotMeteoricIron>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftMars:item.itemBasicAsteroids:6>, <ore:ingotTitanium>);
    Compressor.addRecipe(<GalacticraftMars:item.null:5>, <ore:ingotDesh>);

The only issue is the compressed copper recipe overrides the dense copper plate recipe. A workaround could easily be made using the same method as above, but as I use the big reactors mod, I'm not planning on using the IC2 reactors, so it isn't an issue for me.

Thanks again for your help MauveCloud.

• Official Post

Bug Report, you call injectEnergy with wrong Parameters. It has 3 Parameters: Side, Energy, Voltage. In your Version "Voltage" is wrong, you confuse Voltage with Tier, what makes it impossible for your Enet to power GT Machines, as GT Machines assume a Voltage that is larger than a 8 Volt Battery.

You call injectEnergy with these Parameters for a 128 EU/t Connection:
    SOUTH, 128, 2

But Ic2exp always called it with:
    SOUTH, 128, 128

So if GregTech uses that third Parameter unlike simpler Mods (in order to work out how much of the Packets to consume), then it cannot accept Energy from your Enet, since I have Voltage requirements that aren't met by a 2EU/t Source.

Yeah, you used the ic2 energy api wrongly.

• Lol never through you would test GT with IC2Classic...

Ok first thanks to the bugreport. I take care of that in the next couple minutes but the fix release takes a couple days. (You know why)

Bug Report, you call injectEnergy with wrong Parameters. It has 3 Parameters: Side, Energy, Voltage. In your Version "Voltage" is wrong, you confuse Voltage with Tier, what makes it impossible for your Enet to power GT Machines, as GT Machines assume a Voltage that is larger than a 8 Volt Battery.

I through the voltage is defined by the tier and not by the injected amount of energy (or the amount that it tries to inject) well at least its only 1 Liner fix where i have to convert the voltage to a tier.
    (For example: its sending you 5 EU but has tier 2 (128EU)) (Because IC2 Classic does not inject blindly power.. (its asking before its injecting))

Edit (even if it is not edited). Fixed. Thanks

• I encountered something, my miner in 1.2.0.2 seems to not give my mining pipes back; i even put chests on all of its sides and not one pipe ever came back, vanishes forever. Whereas in 1.1.3.7.4.3, i used my miner again and it gives my mining pipes back through the chest.
    is this a bug or a new feature that pipes can only be used once in 1.2.0.2?

• UPDATE:

As always links can be found in the first post

Changelog:

Version 1.2.1.0:
    -Fixed: Steel Recipes are now 100% working with IC2Classic. (You no longer craft then Refined Iron)
    -Added: Refined Iron to Iron Dust recipe
    -Added: Circuit Oredict support for recipes when GT is loaded
    -Fixed: UpgradeContainer Gui Needed to be localized
    -Fixed: Item Inventories do no longer duplicate Items when dropped in a certain way.
    -Updated: Comapt to IC2Exp items (just updated the uselessItemlist to decrease crash chance)
    -Fixed: Bronze Armor shows now up in the creative tabs.
    -Fixed: Trade-O-mats no longer eat up the TradeInfo when doing a trade
    -Fixed: Nuclear & Reactor Chambers Causing Unnessesary lag
    -Added: Better Networking for machines etc. Using only networkdata when needed
    -Added: ReactorPlanner V2 is cheaper & uses old texture in the 1.7.10 version so keep that in mind.
    -Fixed: almost the whole mod to make the ReactorPlanner possible

Version 1.2.1.1:
    -Fixed: Bugs with the ReactorPlanner.
    -Fixed: Waila Plugin working also on serverSide syncing stuff.
    -Fixed: GuiSync ignores if tileEntity is on client side now. (if its not there its not yelling anymore)
    -Added: Custom Name to ReactorPlanner Setups.
    -Added: Needed functions to the ItemAPI.
    -Fixed: Crop Sticks do not eat the watercells/Buckets.
    -Added: Extra Crop Info on CropStick Items when advInfo shown.
    -Fixed: Crop did things wrong on rightclick.
    -Fixed: Mushrooms no longer require water storage just a wet biome

Version 1.2.1.2:
    -Fixed: Some bugs with the ReactorPlanner.
    -Fixed: Random Bugs.
    -Added: Some other localization

• JAHF (Just Another Hot Fix)

Version 1.2.1.2.1:
    -Fixed: Crop Sticks were not able to be advanced in almost every case... (Simply Crossbreeding wasnt possible)

As usual Links can be found on the first post

• I am making a modpack and one of the mods in it are IC2C (Industrial Craft 2 Classic) and the modpack keeps crashing when it loads because of IC2C! At first I did not know why my modpack was crashing so I asked on a forum and got a reply saying this, "'Caused by: Java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: blockcutter at ic2.core.ic2.load(IC2.java:959)'" that was a copy paste from the crash report he/she also said this, "caused by industrial craft classic" Both of us did not know why IC2C was doing this or why it was crashing the game. I was hoping someone here could tell me. Thank you! <3

P.S. the forum page I asked the question on was here: https://minecraft.curseforge.c…my-modpack-keeps-crashing

• I am making a modpack and one of the mods in it are IC2C (Industrial Craft 2 Classic) and the modpack keeps crashing when it loads because of IC2C! At first I did not know why my modpack was crashing so I asked on a forum and got a reply saying this, "'Caused by: Java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: blockcutter at ic2.core.ic2.load(IC2.java:959)'" that was a copy paste from the crash report he/she also said this, "caused by industrial craft classic" Both of us did not know why IC2C was doing this or why it was crashing the game. I was hoping someone here could tell me. Thank you! <3

P.S. the forum page I asked the question on was here: https://minecraft.curseforge.c…my-modpack-keeps-crashing

Yeah the issue is that one of the mods have a outdated API in it... Thats why its causing these issues...
    Take out all IC2Addons and check that. If it still crashes then come back...

• Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bioxx/tfc/api/TFCItems
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bioxx/tfc/api/TFCItems
    at jds.bibliowood.tfcwood.WoodsLoader.initRecipes(WoodsLoader.java:507)
    at jds.bibliowood.tfcwood.BiblioWoodsTFC.preInit(BiblioWoodsTFC.java:42)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bioxx.tfc.api.TFCItems
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    ... 38 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

• Official Post

That's not an IC2 caused crash, Bibliowoods TerraFirmaCraft crashed because it couldn't find a particular API.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.