The old Minetweaker GT Recipe List Thread

• Link to github repository owned by DreamMasterXXL. It's now a foundation of this thread.
    https://github.com/Dream-Master/Mods-Get-Gregged

I wanted to make this thread in GT section of forums but I have no such option. If possible I would like to request this thread to be moved there.

We are entering
    the 1.7.10 era. And I'm working on GT based modpack. Since I want that modpack
    to focus on survival having GT as a base, I'd like to make some balance changes
    to recipes in other mods using Mine Tweaker.
    I came in to
    conclusion that we could maybe do this together. Let's all share ideas on how
    to make other mods more Greggy.
    Here is the
    list of mods that I want to build this pack with. I am open on ideas on how to expand that
    list. Keep in mind the theme of this modpack. All magic, RF and weapon based
    mods are outright denied. Decoration mods very welcome.
    Present mods:
    AppliedEnergetics
    BetterStorage
    BiblioCraft
    BiblioWoods
    Binniemods
    BuildCraft
    CarpenterBlocks
    Chisel
    Forestry
    Gravisuit
    NuclearControl
    Immibismicroblocks
    IndustrialCraft
    PFAA
    Railcraft
    Redlogic
    SpiceOfLife

Mods not yet added:
    Pam'sHarvestCraft or similar
    Galacticraft

Mods not yet available:
    GregTech
    HungerOverhaul
    LogisticPipes

I'm still
    debating if I should use harvestcraft or some other similar mod. If you have
    propositions let me know. About Galacticraft. My player base would be
    interested in this but I know nothing about that mod. I checked wiki but information's
    there are not very informative. I know you can go to some other planets (dimensions)
    but I know nothing about what this mod adds to the game. Any feedback would be appreciated.

But this topic
    is supposed to be about Gregging other mod recipes. I'd like to make progress in other mods be dependent
    on your progress in GT. Post recipes in any format you like. If you have them
    already written in mine tweaker code, that would be most welcome.
    Just let's try to keep this in somewhat proper manner. If you are posting your changed recipe do this format:
    Mods name/Item name/Recipe Type(SD-shaped, SL-shapeless)/Recipe
    In case of mine tweaker code, post whole thing.

• It's a shame you don't add Thaumcraft 4, because GregTech support it very well and even add technomagical related stuff to it :P

• mmmm, IronChests

• Official Post
    Code
    recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:7>, [[<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>], [<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:chest>, <minecraft:dirt>], [<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>]]);

That's no different from the normal recipe :P Looking at it, the normal recipe uses ore dictionary dirt, so the only nerf to the recipe is that you can't use podzol

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's a shame you don't add Thaumcraft 4, because GregTech support it very well and even add technomagical related stuff to it :P

Thaumcraft is a great mod there is no denying it. But, it's very stand alone. It does not contribute in enhancing tech based play. It requires you to focus on it completely, turning your attention away from other mods. All the mods I have listed are working with each other supplying each other with features that other mods do not have. Thaumcraft can work alongside those mods fine, but does not contribute anything. I'm looking for mods that add features not present in current composition. So everything can be turned in to well integrated system.

That is why I'm still not sure about Galacticraft. Having to go through GT progression in order to visit farther planets, seems like a great game goal. However I have no idea what do you get from visiting those planets.

And thanks for ironchest recipes.

• My BC pipes nerf:

For GC: We also will add it to our server, with 1.7.10 update. In 1.6.4 we used it, now it will be better, but we had problems to force worldgen on new planets our way :) (Probably I didnt tried enough though)

• Useful thread, recently i started nerf railcraft. I disabled blast furnace and rolling machine in RC configs, and used this tweak

Somebody has still ideas about RC nerf?

• Instead of turning off rolling machine completely, I would rather find a way to remove iron and steel plate recipes from it. Does mine tweaker support RC in that matter?

• Instead of turning off rolling machine completely, I would rather find a way to remove iron and steel plate recipes from it. Does mine tweaker support RC in that matter?

Yes. it does.

My colleague (Virezz) and I have been creating our custom modpack for 1.7.10, which launches on Friday. We have a variety of mods, including TE, Blood Magic, Buildcraft, Extra Utilities, etc...and have used minetweaker to alter numerous recipes with the aim of maintaining balance alongside GT. Basically, GT is used as the benchmark in terms of processing and materials used.

For example, Basic TE machine frames require aluminium plates, whereas the Resonant machine frames will require tungsten plates and an enderium gear. Enderium can only be processed via GT Blast Furnace and Vacuum Freezer.

If you want to take a look at some of the recipe changes we've made, feel free:

(sorry, link no longer active)

For further info, you can check the link for our sub-reddit in my signature...we still have a few things to change, but most of the info will be there in the next couple of days.

• So what do you think? :D (Yes I know I don't use oredict names, because I was too lazy and /mt hand was faster :D^^
    So here a few screens: http://imgur.com/MYegA1b,OHfzK…0,Qk6ttCt,ZaesgdH,wstFR8M ^^

• Forestry nerfs:

• Can you send me the sound file ? :3 ( No, this is not the smiley I wanted to put X( )

BTW : Yanderes ( plural with S :P ) are scary, if you have seen Yuno Gasaï or my ex, you will understand me X(

• I don't have it on this computer, that's why :P ( Kirara is on another computer :P ) But yea, gonna try spawn them :P

I also enjoyed Mirai Nikki, Yuno and Yukki, I think in a way, Yuno is not that bad, but still, I don't recommend you a yandere GF, tsundere = Ok but yandere... ( you may die because of that, trust me, personnal experience :P )

• Official Post

I also enjoyed Mirai Nikki, Yuno and Yukki, I think in a way, Yuno is not that bad, but still, I don't recommend you a yandere GF, tsundere = Ok but yandere... ( you may die because of that, trust me, personnal experience :P )

I wouldn't mind such experience... I really wouldn't...