[GT-5.09.** & Minetweaker/Crafttweaker Addon] Addon Version 1.7.5- Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines (Now with Fusion Reactor and Ordict support)

• Is there any chance that you can remove Recipes from specific machines (e.g. the Centrifuge)?

I tested it recently because of the post on the minetweaker wiki sayin "Each of these handlers can have recipes added or removed:" but it doesnt work for me...

import mods.gregtech.Centrifuge;

var CombCr = <gregtech:gt.comb:26>;

val TinyCr = <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:30>;

mods.gregtech.Centrifuge.removeRecipe([ TinyCr ], null, null ,

CombCr, null, [5000], 128, 5);

maybe any help pls?

PS.: i also tried to override it but it seems that any recipe with a Chrome Comb doesnt get registered..

• iirc, the GT5u api doesn't provide a way to remove recipes, so the Minetweaker wiki page is inaccurate/outdated in that regard. The proper way to remove a recipe is via the config files (by setting the time to 0 there, and your new recipe will need to have a different time in the MT script to show up as a separate line in the config)

• iirc, the GT5u api doesn't provide a way to remove recipes, so the Minetweaker wiki page is inaccurate/outdated in that regard. The proper way to remove a recipe is via the config files (by setting the time to 0 there, and your new recipe will need to have a different time in the MT script to show up as a separate line in the config)

okay thank you! :)

and another question would be why there are different centrifuge recipes for eg chromium combs in a forestry centrifuge but only one in the gregtech centrifuge and everytime my server gets restarted it somehow cycles through the recipes for the forestry centrifuge and picks one to be the recipe for the gregtech centrifuge? is there a possibilty to uniform the recipe? other than using minetweaker ?

• I am VERY sure there is a way to disable Recipes in the GT5 API. I made sure there is one, and it still exists in GT6, so the GT5U Devs must have removed that one.

I stand corrected. When you have the actual recipe object, that can be done. However, looking at GTTweaker's source code on GitHub, it uses the IGT_RecipeAdder from gregtech.api.enums.GT_Values which does not expose that functionality.

• Hello,

can't figure out why /mt reload causes 'X modifications stuck'? All I'm adding is a couple sifting recipes, and even when I load a new game, and don't change any of the GT recipes and hit /mt reload it causes this. Meaning I can't edit other recipes at all without restarting.

It was happening even with just a single sifter recipe with moon materials, so it can't be a conflict. Minetweaker log doesn't show much other than stuck at the adding sifting recipes part. The recipes work btw, just can't reload to edit things like time or energy or any non-GT related scripts either.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: So I saw a previous post mentioning the problem I mention above is how GT works. Seriously? Using a custom GT machine recipe completely disables /mt reload feature?

• Hello, I've tryied to modify europium gain - from 48 H + 16 Nd = 16 Eu @ 24,5k Eu/t through 64 ticks (3,2 sec) to 48000 H + 16000 Nd = 16000 Eu @ 31k Eu/t through 20 ticks -- I havent problems with power generation and wanted just faster conversion; but ive managed to screw it up. It started working fistly, but when I tryied to tweak it more MT shows that "recipes are stuck" and now i have 3 Europium recipes. Any advices, how to clean that mess Ive made?

Code
    //Fusion Reactor
    //OutputFluid, InputFluid1, InputFluid2, Time in Ticks, EnergyUsage, StartEnergy
    //default config: mods.gregtech.FusionReactor.addRecipe(<liquid:molten.Europium>*16,<liquid:Hydrogen>*48,<liquid:molten.neodymium>*16,64,24576,150000000);
    recipes.remove(<liquid:molten.europium>);
    mods.gregtech.FusionReactor.addRecipe(<liquid:molten.Europium>*16000,<liquid:Hydrogen>*48000,<liquid:molten.neodymium>*16000,20,31000,150000000);

Line with removing liquid europium was added after multipling molten europium recipes; but its not working somehow.

• Ive found fusion{} section in that file and i have multiple europium writings, where other materials has only single lines.

Code
     I:molten.europium_100=100
     I:molten.europium_20=20
     I:molten.europium_400=400
     I:molten.europium_64=64

So I understod it as: <whateva> : <molten.metal object output> _ <default ticks to make one output>=<actual ticks to one output>

How much incorrect my thought is?

And therefore, instead of = 0 at end of line, extra lines can be just deleted?

• So I understod it as: <whateva> : <molten.metal object output> _ <default ticks to make one output>=<actual ticks to one output>

How much incorrect my thought is?

And therefore, instead of = 0 at end of line, extra lines can be just deleted?

The first part is quite correct, wit the exception that the <whateva> is actually a signifier of what type of value is valid, `I` means integer, `B` means boolean logic value (i.e. `true` or `false`), etc.

The second question's answer is, no if you want the recipe turned off you do need to use "= 0", if you simply delete the line, the line will be replaced by the default on the next load.

• you can use the us file in the betterquesting config folder and the us lang file in the ressourcefolder/minecraft/lang

I translated the quests "config / betterquesting" and even through "ressources / mincraft / lang" created a shortcut with the name "ru_RU.lang", but nothing is translated.