[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Oops yeah I changed it and forgot.

Well it was previously all false=true but only mix 00 generated. When I get home I'll give it another shot though thanks.

Oh and if it helps, I created mix 00 a few days before the rest.

• I have Tinkers' Construct installed, therefore I do not have flint pickaxe from GregTech5. I can see its parts in NEI, but there is not a full version, and also no crafting recipe for the parts. This pickaxe is the first achievment to do, it unlocks the others. I cannot go through achievs without it. Is there any way to fix it?

Unofficial FTB Wiki administrator. Currently working on GregTech 5 Unofficial. Progress can be viewed here.
    logo.png

• Blood, you still working on an update that will fix turbines?

Trying to make a video - but waiting for all version of them to work, and be verified that they can be built in any direction, power out puts from dynamo and all the hatches work too. Version 19 still having issues - so I don't want to make the video until everything works.

• I also found another Bug with the large Gas turbine (controller facing north, Hv dynamo Hatch). If you attach a Cable with Bat Buffer (1 Slot) at the dynamo hatch, the turbine outputs energy normally in the Bat Buffer and the buffer is recharging. But if you attach a Bat Buffer with 4 or more slots, no energy will be transferred. I did not test it exactly with the smaller ones but if you attach the 16 Slot Bat Buffer, a certain amount of Energy will get Suck out of the Bat Buffer instead of charging him no matter wich direction he is facing. I don t know wether this is a problem of the Bat Buffer or the Dynamo hatch, anyway with small steam turbines the Bat buffers work perfect (no matter which size).

• Blood, we need a Forge Update to fix a server Issue.

I'm currently running Forge 10.13.3.1408, and everything runs fine. The problem is, there are mods in my pack now that are requiring 10.13.3.1448 of Forge or Higher

But when I try to update the recommended forge version of 10.13.3.1448, everything (including Gregtech) boots fine in Single Player Mode. My server also boots fine (on its own).

But, when I try to connect to the server from my client, using 10.13.3.1448, I get the following crash on my client side - but it doesn't crash the server.

I've narrowed it down to Gregtech. If I take out Gregtech, everything connects and works perfectly. As soon as I put it back in on the client and server, it crashes when trying to connect.

http://pastebin.com/E6CdwGVK

• Noooo!
    Don't update to newest forge, it will brake my mods I use, one of them doesn't like latest forge and will crash and corrupt world if latest/later forge used.

• Official Post

Noooo!
    Don't update to newest forge, it will brake my mods I use, one of them doesn't like latest forge and will crash and corrupt world if latest/later forge used.

It should still work with the old Forges, if it wouldn't then I would have to talk to him about that, because updating required Forge wouldn't be acceptable, even for an inofficial GT port.

• So far i have not even looked into what must be done to fix the newest forge version compatibility. I will do that once other mods force an update.

Edit: Now i have to get up for work in 6h and the large turbines are still not working... So i will delay .20 until they work. Hopefully tomorrow.

• So, version 5.08.20:

Quite a lot of fixes here and there. No real testing done, so please backup before testing on a server.

Changes:

added lower tier glass recipe
    rised glass melting temperature
    remove double cobble/stone recipes from macerator
    ic2 pulling upgrade with GT cables when config is enabled
    ic2 wire cutter disabled when ic2 cables are disabled
    fix forestry recipe changes(centrifuge, not tested)
    fixed archievement spam
    fixed archievement disabling breaking some multiblocks fixed
    fix large turbines(directional bugs)
    added special support for EnderIO RF
    changed RF support implementation

• I had the exact same problem, but downgrading to Forge 1420 fixed the issue for me.

• [Bug report 5.08.20]

It seems like Thorium Fuel Rod heat production are fixed. Even too fixed.
    This reactor scheme works perfectly (even cools), but it shouldn't.
    In this case its slowly heating up. So heat production of Quad Thorium Fuel rod surrounded by 4 Neutron Reflectors is something between 87 and 92 instead of 112. EU production is fine.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• the float-integer conversion is again the problem

Why have float even used there? All heat/eU production of every single Fuel Rod or Heat Vent/Exchanger is integer.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• GT tells me to report this to authors. Hope this is the right place. Also if you need the full log just ask but it's really long so be warned...

There's more hold on :P