[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• One more afterward...

• I hate character limits... The last one is the last 4 Info's.

• Last one...

• Hey i am having issues with the Large Steam Turbine, it might be just me derping, or could it somehow be related to the liquid dictionary change ?

i'm running the Beyond Reality pack
    Current forge version: forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10-universal.jar
    Current Gregtech version: gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.19.jar

The multibock is forming correctly (when facing East or North).
    The debug tool says running at 100% efficiency and with 0 problems, but it does not output any energy and it does not consume any steam. (been fed by a Gregtech Large Bronze Boiler)
    I have tried with Turbine, Large Turbine & Huge turbine (diffrent materials as well) (I have no idea what the difference on the sizes are, any word on that?)
    I have tried moving Input/output hatch on same side/different size/switch side all with no luck.
    I have tried diffrent dynamo hatches MV/HV/EV (are these related to the size of the turbine that is needed)?

Here i a picture with it "running":
    http://i.imgur.com/yIIKj1e.png

I see that the issues with the multiblock is being worked on atm. Is anyone able to explain the diffrence between the different size Turbine rotors and Dynamo hatches?

• Assembling a Naquadah Reactor require two rods of radioactive materials:
    - Mark I: U235 Rods Radioactivity II, killing you with: Hunger II, Slowness II, Weakness II, Mining Fatigue II, Radiation II, Nausea II
    - Mark II: Pu241 Rods Radioactivity IV, killing you with: Hunger III, Slowness III, Weakness III, Mining Fatigue III, Radiation III, Nausea III
    - Mark III: Nq+ Rods Radioactivity IV, killing you with: Hunger III, Slowness III, Weakness III, Mining Fatigue III, Radiation III, Nausea III

A full Hazmat Suit does not protect you and is destroyed within seconds

Then, how are we supposed to assemble Naquadah Reactors without killing self?

Could you change Naquadah Reactors recipes to use safer Cerium, Lanthanum, Caesium materials instead?

• no idea how to input oxygen gas into blast furnace... ( into input hatch )

oxygen was liquid, is it a gas now? :D

I didn't know liquid oxygen was in GT before, but it would just be at a lower temperature than oxygen gas. As for getting oxygen gas into a blast furnace's input hatch, that should work with copper or better fluid pipes, using a fluid canning machine to put it into empty cells, or maybe even by placing the oxygen-producing machine adjacent to the input hatch (and using the fluid auto-output button).

A full Hazmat Suit does not protect you and is destroyed within seconds

That sounds like a bug, but you might double-check that you were really wearing the full hazmat suit (scuba helmet, hazmat suit, hazmat suit leggings, and rubber boots)

• That sounds like a bug, but you might double-check that you were really wearing the full hazmat suit (scuba helmet, hazmat suit, hazmat suit leggings, and rubber boots)

Oups: Turns out I forgot about the rubber boots.

Assembled my first Naquadah Reactor Mark III and without dying. Thank-you MauveCloud!

• In GT5 is there a portable scanner type tool to measure EU or fluid flow? Setting up computers with peripherals isn't a great solution for debugging and the ic2 eu-meter obviously doesn't work.

• [Another Little Bug with GT 5.08.20]

Forestry Honey combs can not be processed in GT Centrifuge. But it worked in same mod pack with GT 5.07.06

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Not a bug. Update Forestry. They changed their recipe system and i adapted to it.

Update to Version 5.08.21:

update forge 1481 (Tried to fix the SMP connection bug, but no success so far, still works with all old 1.7.10 forge versions)
    update ic2 736 (also no forced changes here)
    graphitecutting recipe
    certus quartz unification
    fixed solar boiler running at night
    tried to fix worldgen loop issues by copying fixes from GT6. No idea if that worked.
    fix crowbar crash
    fix turbine not breaking
    large gas turbine now needs muffler
    fix rounding bug with large plasma gen resulting it in running for free
    fluid detector fix
    naquadah reactor tooltip changes
    fixing pump pumping oil or other non vanilla fluids
    fix recipe.cfg generating new entrys every start