[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Need a machine to automatically crafting motors and pumps from ingots , plates and wires

Applied Energistics will help you.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Applied Energistics will help you.

I think He remember there was an Electric Crafting Table in GT4.

Now if Bloodasp is willing to re-introduce the Electric Crafting Table in GT5U. I think He shall give it an edge against concurrent mods autocrafters, by making it not damage tools in the process.

• Let me guess... u don't know dusts can be dropped in cauldron (and washed) by stack at ones?

Really? Last I knew only 3 dusts could be washed in a cauldron before needing to refill it (at least when dropping the dusts manually - the redstone contraption with dispensers that Q269 posted about varied between returning 5 simple dust and 1 impure dust or 4 and 2 per cauldron refill).

Applied Energistics will help you.

For the motors, certainly (BC auto workbenches should work for them as well, though probably slower). I'm a bit less certain about pumps, since some tools are required for the current crafting recipe; I hadn't gotten around to checking how well AE2's autocrafting handled recipes that used tool durability. However, even if it works, GregTech already has an "assembling machine", and I don't entirely understand the reasoning behind it not being able to assemble pumps, conveyor modules, etc.

• Let me guess... u don't know dusts can be dropped in cauldron (and washed) by stack at ones?

Don't worry I do know that dusts can be washed stacks at a time. I'm just tired of having to refill the cauldron every 3 stacks I drop into it when I have 3 inventories worth of impure dusts to wash. Also, I would really like to automate the process and this is probably the final hurdle.

• Don't worry I do know that dusts can be washed stacks at a time. I'm just tired of having to refill the cauldron every 3 stacks I drop into it when I have 3 inventories worth of impure dusts to wash. Also, I would really like to automate the process and this is probably the final hurdle.

If you are tired of hand washing, it is time to invest some resources in electrical age for a more advanced setup, Grinder → Ore Washing Plant / Mixer / Electromagnetic separator → Thermal Centrifuge → Grinder → Centrifuge / Electrolyzer → Packager.

• Bloody, I dare to speak about meteoric iron again.
    This time everything is less complicated.
    I suggest adding meteoric iron as primal (and perhaps, + secondary) ore instead of pure nickel in nickel vein thus Ni might become a more complicated thing even after finding such vein.
    This way, some changes should be applied to meteoric iron itself, because it's kind of useless thing (except if you have GC installed). Maybe ability to turn meteoric iron into normal one via electrolyzing?
    Late edit:
    Speaking about electric autocrafter, it would be interesting to have some early game assembler which is capable of crafting BBF and other steam stuff instead of crafting it by hand.

• I'm just tired of having to refill the cauldron every 3 stacks

I don't think its needed to wash manually more than 10 stacks of anything, before washing machine can be built.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• I don't think its needed to wash manually more than 10 stacks of anything, before washing machine can be built.

Plus the fact that most of the impure dusts are more or as efficient than the pure dusts early game (except redstone), so no need to wash tons of stacks of dusts

• I don't mind doing that I guess but I believe it is way slower this way. Hopefully I can process my ores completely within a shorter period of time.

Well I process all my ores in mid-game, those like glauconite or tungstate that are no use impure. Granted, glauconite may not be that useful but there are others that need to be broken down for progression.

• Hey Bloodasp, I built a IBF in SSP and tried using your soldering iron to fix the circuits and it eat the fin soldering alloy wire but didn't fix it.
    If your interested in seeing what I did here is the episode I did it in.
    Also when all the wire was gone I got smooth stone when i threw the empty wire on the floor.

I'm running 5.09.01 forge 1492

• Hey Bloodasp, I built a IBF in SSP and tried using your soldering iron to fix the circuits and it eat the fin soldering alloy wire but didn't fix it.
    Also when all the wire was gone I got smooth stone when i threw the empty wire on the floor.

Watched your video (the first time ever I've watched any video on Minecraft) & got a few questions.
    1) Say you craft wrought iron ingots from nuggets. Which combination of controls do you use so that it all gets distributed evenly over the crafting table? And which mod adds that (if any is needed)?
    2) What's that block in a corner of your upper chamber you apparently use to teleport down?

• 1.i'm swiping the tiny dusts/nuggets around to fill the gid evenly by holding down the left mouse button, no mod needed.

2.that is a open block elevator.

thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed it.

• 1) Say you craft wrought iron ingots from nuggets. Which combination of controls do you use so that it all gets distributed evenly over the crafting table? And which mod adds that (if any is needed)?

1) Is this a mod thing? I realized some time ago that I could do that by using the left mouse button, instead the right one. Left = distributes, right = puts one each slot. Some much easier to convert nuggets and tiny dusts =).

I miss the Electric Crafting table too. I see that there's a crafting schematic, meant to be used with the packager, but I never tried, wiki says that was not implemented.
    I really want to automate crafting motors and pumps...

No idea why you got the stone, but your problem was too little energy in the solering iron. It needs at last 10.000EU per use.

• Is there any way with just GT to a) remove creosote oil from RC Coke Ovens without using power, and b) voiding fluids?

Also, i have the following early electrical age set-up:

Macerator > Ore Washer > Hammer > Centrifuge

The purified crushed ore is ejected automatically into the Hammer, leaving behind Stone dust and tiny dust (by-product of the main ore). How can i automate the removal of stone and tiny dust into another chest/buffer with GT alone? Or any other ideas are welcome.

Help appreciated.

• Is there any way with just GT to a) remove creosote oil from RC Coke Ovens without using power, and b) voiding fluids?

Neat problem. I assume IC2 is also allowed.

You can probably remove the fluid simply by using a pump attachment on a pipe. The pump will need to be on Insert mode.

You can "void" the liquid by burning it in, say, the semifluid generator, and not sending the power anywhere. Personally I'd harness this energy: if you're still using RC Coke Ovens you're in a pre-nuclear age and can use this power for great (or evil) deeds.

Alternately, you can pipe it into a tank (Quantum Tank) and use some automation trickery to remove/blow up the tank. Not sane/ideal, obviously.

I don't know of any liquid-voiding mechanics native to GT or IC2.

• I vaguely remember a drain cover though I'm not certain if it interacted with other blocks or just liquids in the world and liquids in the machine it was attached to. Also it acts as a rain collector offering some of the only GT only "water generation" if you disable infinite water.

More fun facts than an answer to your question. I can't think of any solution lower tech than a pump configured to import on a fluid pipe.