[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Does turbine damage activate the needs maintenance cover? I'm just trying to think of some way of preventing an explosion if I leave it running. If the receiver in could control the machine controller I could do all sorts of things externally like a timer. Idk how much info an OC robot sitting in front of a turbine with an inventory controller. A robot sitting in front might even prevent the turbine from running.

It currently does not, but a good idea. Will add it soon. The only currently working method might be building a timer and calculate the time the turbine will survive.

Two little things, I know that are Greg's recipes, but I wanted to point (maybe was said before, but I've never seen mentioned):

Ingot on the extruder with the rod shape, shouldn't make a long rod, instead two normal ones? ( I know that's convenient that way, even so...)
    And why can't we use Hot Tungsten Ingot to make Tungstensteel? It's weird that I have to put it on a freezer, and then on furnace again, seems a waste of energy;

Nothing game changing, those are just things I keep thinking while i'm playing...

Well yes, old greg stuff. Might change, who knows...

Also:
    Updated GT 5.09.02

All 5.08.28-29 changes.
    Fixed broken steam math of small turbine and large boiler.
    Fixed circuit not possible to craft.
    Internal changes to fluid handling.
    Added burn values to new fuels.
    Fixed crops needing blocks below not growing.

• Also about the pumps: how quickly do they pump? Is the rate affected by the voltage tier? Is it possible to run two pumps next to each other to run faster?

• Yes, the pump becomes faster with each tier.

Tier 1 = 1 Fluidblock every 80ticks = 4 sec
    each tier half time with 4x the energy used for pumping.
    so a Tier 5 pump needs 5 ticks = 0,25sec per fluid block.

Two pumps next to each other would not be a good idea. They would only try to pump the blocks of the other one and not really speed up the process.

• gregtech 5.09.02. from MachineStats.cfg:

Code
    I:SteamTurbine.efficiency.tier.1_7=7
        I:SteamTurbine.efficiency.tier.2_8=8
        I:SteamTurbine.efficiency.tier.3_9=9

What do these numbers(7, 8, 9) mean?

• gregtech 5.09.02. from MachineStats.cfg:

Code
    I:SteamTurbine.efficiency.tier.1_7=7
        I:SteamTurbine.efficiency.tier.2_8=8
        I:SteamTurbine.efficiency.tier.3_9=9

What do these numbers(7, 8, 9) mean?

The efficiency is 6/(6+tier). The direct percentage did not work as planned, so the config now has the divisor.

About the .09 changelog, i will make an extra page for it on the wiki.

• Solar panels (any tiers) produce a full amount of energy during the night and 1/8 amount of energy without light completely (in a dark room underground)
    is it supposed to be 1/8 at night and 0 without?

ver. 5.08.27-5.08.29 (cant say for sure about earlier versions)

• I think in 5.08.27 it was possible to macerate PFAA Geologica Limestone (including the cobblestone form) for calcite dust, but that recipe doesn't show up in NEI using 5.08.29. Was that deliberate?

• I think in 5.08.27 it was possible to macerate PFAA Geologica Limestone (including the cobblestone form) for calcite dust, but that recipe doesn't show up in NEI using 5.08.29. Was that deliberate?

No, and i can't see anything that might be the reason for that. Did you also change other mods in the same update?

• I will take a look at the Solars.

it seems they work fine at 1/8 power at first night when chunk is loaded or newly placed, but on second night they produce a full amount of energy even after internal buffer run out

• No, and i can't see anything that might be the reason for that. Did you also change other mods in the same update?

Now that you mention it, I did update a few other mods since the last time I'd checked for that recipe:
    Buildcraft-compat (added)
    Magic Bees (2.3.4 to 2.3.5)
    IC2 (build 766 to 770)

• Guys, do you think that's safe to use Fluid pipes to regulate steam to a Large Steam Turbine?

Because I remember that, using tiny bronze pipes on a ore washer, It couldn't keep it full (400l/s), until I changed half of them for normal pipes (they were used exclusively on this machine). So I guess that fluids don't always flows correctly inside the pipes, maybe they bounce back, I don't know.

Wouldn't this be a problem if I use them to regulate the steam/t on a Large Turbine?