[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I do have a batbuffer with 8 Lapotron Crystals, before a Transformer near the EBF, and my turbine actives when the buffer is low, and deactivates when its full.
    Usually this is enough, but I finally found a tungstate vein today, and I'm cooking non-stop, so it's being too much for the poor girl.

Well, I let it charge for now, tomorrow I finish batch, time to sleep here. No need to hasty now :D

• May i ask if this is some sort of unofficial fork for gregtech ? I read the OP and apart from link to greg approval regarding fixing some bugs there is nothing regarding adding new stuff or this fork author plans.

• How about in version 5.8.30 to make the final water in all biomes except the river and ocean? and myabe in swamp?

#infinite water biomes
    river=true
    ocean=true
    swamp=false
    others=false

• Thanks for this feedback willis. I'm pretty pleased with the IC implementation, it makes for more flexible builds (instead of everyone just knowing some magical ratio of reactors to LHEs to turbines) :)

Don't forget that the turbines will consume up to 125% of the optimal flow so in this case you'd want to feed 2 fluid regulators (each set to 600 mB/t) from your titanium pipe. The output of the regulators should feed your large stainless steel pipe that goes to the turbine.

If you trust the math implemented for multiple input hatches you could also just have the 2 fluid regulators go to a single input hatch each and save yourself the effort of recombining in a tight place (though you could come up with some really clever compact designs here).

I did that math on the multiple hatches myself, so, you can trust it :p
    Small reminder though: if you use fluid regulators, each one costs around 10 eu/t to run. That said, they're amazing for keeping an eye on your flow like you mention in one of your later posts.

I am trying to not use regulators, are they needed?
    The Huge Titanium Pipe is just the first block, I am using different sized pipes to adjust flow, but I feel that it is not working right.
    I was using a Large and Normal Steel Pipes and two hatches before (19200+4800 = 24000l/sec).
    I am aware of the 125% flow, I could feed 30000l/sec on that case, but choose to use a 28800 to avoid another input hatch (because I feel that that was causing the problem, not sure on how that is being calculated);
    Does the turbine consumes by seconds or ticks? I assume that it does by ticks, so I'll HAVE to use regulators to it work properly (and that information should be on tooltip, or wiki at least).
    I would love to have operational information on the GUI, like Input and output of the generators, so we could at least know if there's something wrong.

That 125% flow thing really hurts your efficiency, so keep an eye on it. Consumption does happen per tick on the turbine (although its per second on the LHE).

Adding operational info to the GUI is something I definitely want to do. I haven't looked into feasibility yet.

May i ask if this is some sort of unofficial fork for gregtech ? I read the OP and apart from link to greg approval regarding fixing some bugs there is nothing regarding adding new stuff or this fork author plans.

Its called "unofficial" but its pretty damn official. The only thing it doesn't have is Greg himself. And even then, implementation is done with an eye on greg's philosophies for the most part. So you won't find, say, chrome Ore.
    There's actually a very large amount of "new" content. New in quotes because much of it is oldschool GT stuff from previous versions, such as fusion power, distillery towers, quantum tanks, etc.

• That 125% flow thing really hurts your efficiency, so keep an eye on it. Consumption does happen per tick on the turbine (although its per second on the LHE).

Adding operational info to the GUI is something I definitely want to do. I haven't looked into feasibility yet.

Thanks for the Technical info Pyure!
    Thinking again, the pipes should fill the hatches by ticks too, I assume, despite the info on the tooltip being in l/sec. So, It's safe to use pipes capacity to regulate flow, right?
    My previous setup, with large and normal steel pipes on two hatches should work fine then...

Also, forgot to mention, nice base Willis.
    Mine is a mess. Almost like my rl room. Being on SSP, I dont expect visits, so I'm not caring for aesthetics.
    My machines are attached to all 4 sides of a wire to avoid distance losses (yes, I'm that paranoid).
    But I'm reaching HV and above now, so I'm starting to relax a bit, (less significant losses), and I'm planning an overhaul soon. Being next to a desert, I'm using a lot of Smooth sandstone too, they look really nice, and they're easy to get.
    Will not be nice as yours, but will not be a giant block of cobblestone anymore, either :D

• Thanks for the Technical info Pyure!
    Thinking again, the pipes should fill the hatches by ticks too, I assume, despite the info on the tooltip being in l/sec. So, It's safe to use pipes capacity to regulate flow, right?
    My previous setup, with large and normal steel pipes on two hatches should work fine then...

I never really trust GT pipes for "specific" quantities of throughput, due to its sloshing behaviour. I probably should have done at least a bit of testing with them but didn't. I just cheat and use something with a known-and-steady throughput, like enderIO pipes or some such.

• casual mode heresy

Realism-mode heresy.

One uses what works. Sadly EnderIO pipes work more realistically. Pipes under pressure shouldn't "slosh", and pressurized throughput should always be 99.99% predictable.

(Also, in our pack, they're way more expensive than GT pipes in resources)

• Having seen contradicting information, can someone confirm whether a large titanium boiler (1800 mb/t of steam) will produce enough steam to run a multiblock steam turbine?

(the contradiction i've seen is 1800 mB/t vs 1800 B/t required for the turbine)

Where are you getting your turbine information from?

Make sure you're using the gamepedia wiki information as its the only one that's up to date. GT5u turbines don't have a set steam requirement: it varies depending on the rotors.

• Just a quick notice: I will be away from tomorrow until next monday. At best a quick visit with my mobile, so certainly no update or bugfix until then.

Also, on the weekend i will be at the Connichi anime convention in Kassel. Should anyone here also be there, feel free to contact me.

• And be aware that this information is in mb/T.
    Large Titanium Boiler is 1600 mb/T, which is equal to 32000L/Sec.

• I just updated my old almost-pure-gregtech instance from build 19 to build 29 (and IC2 from 731 to 774), and the new corium texture isn't rendering properly - it seems to have an opaque black background instead of transparent (at least for a full-grown corium crop)

• Just a quick notice: I will be away from tomorrow until next monday. At best a quick visit with my mobile, so certainly no update or bugfix until then.

Also, on the weekend i will be at the Connichi anime convention in Kassel. Should anyone here also be there, feel free to contact me.

Cool Blood, have fun!

• Thanks for GG 0.7. I did find a quartz asteroid and in the config that mix isn't set to spawn in the end.

Nvm I just peeked in the config and saw that the behavior is intended. Thanks again!

Cool, i live in Kassel and plan to visit the Connichi at some point. What are you doing there exactly?

• Cool, i live in Kassel and plan to visit the Connichi at some point. What are you doing there exactly?

Have you seen his avatar? Well, that's a real photo.
    Anime conventions are the only place where he feels confortable, because everybody thinks that he's cosplaying, so he goes on every one. It's kinda sad, but he wins a lot of cosplay contests.

As a matter of fact, we all use our real faces.
    SpawnX is really a smiling cat, Willis is a bearded character from minecraft, Pyure is a Pirate-ninja Mushroom (I hope?), Mauvecloud is... well, a raining cloud. He still plays pretty, besides the fact that he rains on the keyboard.

And I, well, I am a real Owl named "Drawfox", while my brother is an Hyena;
    It's weird, I know - But what can I do? Dad has alcohol problems...