[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• The Oil Drilling Rig have a nice design, good work Blood!
    I was a little tired of the same multiblocks shapes;

• Is the 5.09 version already good to play? Or should I wait some time until I´ll start a new world?

• Should be fine to start one by now. Only expect that maybe some recipes change when updating, but nothing that breaks everything anymore.

So, all new machines are working now? That is cool. 8)

Edit: And what is about the GT bees? For example, the Chrome queen is made by the chrome drone and the chrome princess. Same for all other GT bees.

• The maintainance cover also emits an signal on the opposite side that can be used by an transmitter there. For activity it is needed to check the input hatch.

So, Blood, I remember I tried putting the machine controller on the bottom side of the Vacuum Freezer (just to test it), and then put the controller on the multiblock. Then I put a lever on the frostproof block under it, but it won't activate. Shouldn't work?

Why can't we use the sides of the controllers, like this:
    Ugly Drawing

• Oh...
    After the test with the freezer, I assumed the covers inside a multiblock wouldn't work...

So |Turbine Casing<|Wireless Transmitter cover| |Maintenance cover|>Turbine controller| should work?
    Hmmmm....

• So |Turbine Casing<|Wireless Transmitter cover| |Maintenance cover|>Turbine controller| should work?
    Hmmmm....

The turbine casing is not a hatch, so you can't place a cover on it. But the maintainance cover is special and emits a RS signal on two opposing sides of the controller. So when you place a maintainance cover on for example the left side of an turbine controller, you can place a RS transmitter (in) on the right side and the signal is send correctly.

• PFAA does this already, plus it's even flammable. However the lag it creates is truly crippling. Even the best servers will completely die if the fluids can't settle.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• What is that monstrosity?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Looks to me like 9 processing arrays sharing walls. Presumably some of them have hatches and buses facing to the sides or back that aren't visible in the picture, otherwise several of them wouldn't be able to work.

• Looks to me like 9 processing arrays sharing walls. Presumably some of them have hatches and buses facing to the sides or back that aren't visible in the picture, otherwise several of them wouldn't be able to work.

It's not in working order yet. I'm throwing around in my head which ports should go where. Electrolysis of water takes 5 ports: EU in, water in, empty cells in, hydrogen out, oxygen cells out. It gets tricky to figure out which get the 4 way shared hatches and which get the 2 way shared hatches and which locations of 2 way shared hatches should be used. Still mulling it over. In the end it doesn't really matter but some choices can lead to less complicated external piping/wiring and can also save on materials.

• It's not in working order yet. I'm throwing around in my head which ports should go where. Electrolysis of water takes 5 ports: EU in, water in, empty cells in, hydrogen out, oxygen cells out. It gets tricky to figure out which get the 4 way shared hatches and which get the 2 way shared hatches and which locations of 2 way shared hatches should be used. Still mulling it over. In the end it doesn't really matter but some choices can lead to less complicated external piping/wiring and can also save on materials.

Processing arrays still require maintenance hatches as well, right?

• Processing arrays still require maintenance hatches as well, right?

Indeed they do but I made the executive decision to remove multiblock maintenance so they can be tucked away on the interior. It's cool in the early game because it forces you to make one or two extra tools that maybe you wouldn't have made by then and exposes new players to their existence but towards late game, especially on loaded servers, it's just an artificial barrier. I don't want to spend 10 minutes checking machines in a grindy manner. I especially don't like how entire systems can fail because of efficiency loss. Yes I can design them to fail gracefully but I think it takes away more than it adds. Yeah I can make monitoring systems to make checking faster but I still can't automate the maintenance. It can't even be done with a long computer mod program. It also renders the processing arrays useless. Why would I not make discrete machine arrays and save on materials rather than using the processing arrays? I simply wouldn't.

• I don't see it on the wiki. What all machines does a multiprocessing array support? I'm unsure how electrolyzers would work with cells and such for example

Quoted from "zorn":