[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Blood, you can add some universal steel-glass tank in GT5U wich can be using to store fluids and gases.
    There is no normal additional mod for this.
    BC is to large mod for install it on hardcore server only for using his tank.
    EC certus tank now is very bugy also (dupe liquids with combination of cells in inventory , dupe tanks in inventory with right click on RC Tank, etc)
    I was hoping that EC will be updated soon, but its not((

Грустно мне, чё уж тут таить... :(

• Blood, you can add some universal steel-glass tank in GT5U wich can be using to store fluids and gases.
    There is no normal additional mod for this.
    BC is to large mod for install it on hardcore server only for using his tank.
    EC certus tank now is very bugy also (dupe liquids with combination of cells in inventory , dupe tanks in inventory with right click on RC Tank, etc)
    I was hoping that EC will be updated soon, but its not((

Грустно мне, чё уж тут таить... :(

what exactly is duping what now? i hadnt noticed anything, but then i hadnt gotten that far in my testing play. EC = extracells?

• what exactly is duping what now? i hadnt noticed anything, but then i hadnt gotten that far in my testing play. EC = extracells?

EC = extracells
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McUCzzMkQvM
    I find new one dupe of empty tanks: right click on RC Tank with empty certus tank in hand(tank will be set "into" RC Tank structure), then right click empty hand on same place. Other tanks in inventory will be double. I try rec video for this later.

If you fill certus tank with untextured gases (https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1664) you get "already tesselating" error and crash client.
    You cant connect to server more, you will getting crash. World will be broken for you then.
    I plan to remove this certus tank from my server.

• yaeh, i sure hope things get maintained. ive been distraught over rwtema's absence from updating the extra-utilities mod, more accurately the bug with the annoying sounds when combined with gregtech. but making the resource pack has temporarily fixed the issue fortunatly, and now i can at least play MC without wanting to kill someone.

now if only i could locate the issue where inventory tweaks, extra-utilities, and NEI causes a massive cpu/memory leak, upon space+clicking the hotbar with an open bag of holding. that was scary, as all 8 cores of my CPU went to 100% and my ram usage shot up from a nice and happy 6-8GB to a massive 15GB

• huh. i placed a certus tank, and filled all my inventory slots, and right click with a universal cell, and it works normally, no dupe.

using :

EC 2.2.73b129
    GT 5.09.09
    AE2r2-stable10

is there soe other procedure im missing?

• you must use regular cells instead universal fluid cells. If we can be use universal cells in all GT machine, we will be happy :)

• edit: aaahhhhh. sure enough, it appear so. thats strange. EC maybe not checking item stacks properly...?
    oh, lol. i see. i will test.

cant use uni cells in GT machines..?
    i hadnt known

• EC = extracells
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McUCzzMkQvM
    I find new one dupe of empty tanks: right click on RC Tank with empty certus tank in hand(tank will be set "into" RC Tank structure), then right click empty hand on same place. Other tanks in inventory will be double. I try rec video for this later.

If you fill certus tank with untextured gases (https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1664) you get "already tesselating" error and crash client.
    You cant connect to server more, you will getting crash. World will be broken for you then.
    I plan to remove this certus tank from my server.

this dup bug is RC's bug i think more than EC because you can dup drums from ExU also with RC coke ovens. I am using EC2 tanks in my game and haven't found any bugs but I use them as tanks not over-sized cells so they fill and empty threw pipes, except for getting things out of tanks with cells witch hasn't dupped anything yet.

• cant use uni cells in GT machines..?
    i hadnt known

I think the GT fluid canning machine supports ufcs, but things like centrifuge and electrolyzer recipes that output more than one type of fluid require regular cells instead of ufcs for the extra fluids.

• Ran into this too. Pumps and hatches.

I think that is normal way to use canning machine for cells. But RC Tanks is too large when place them near by one (are many kinds of liquids/gases present). That i need gt glass tank for this. Want build like oilcracking factory with many tanks of different content.

BTW, i cant get liquds from assembler by auto output, pump and plunger(may be a bug?)

• I think that is normal way to use canning machine for cells. But RC Tanks is too large when place them near by one (are many kinds of liquids/gases present). That i need gt glass tank for this. Want build like oilcracking factory with many tanks of different content.

BTW, i cant get liquds from assembler by auto output, pump and plunger(may be a bug?)

Hmm?

I meant use an input or output hatch with a pump attached next to an RC tank valve to load and unload fluids into cells. If you're saying your setup must be very cramped then you can use foil or plates to make sure adjacent GT pipes and hatches don't connect.

• Hey Blood,

i have downlaoded your dev version from one drive, but its a zip file... I need a .jar for eclipse... How can i switch this to a jar file?

And yes, i´m not stupid... :D I have tried to rename the file... or to extract it and reput it in a jar archieve

• Have you tested this?

Yep. All data confirmed by experiment.

So
    that's about 9100 EU/t for 32972.8 EU/t

13 200 eU/t. You forgot self fusion consumption. and for 30 000 eU/t (+ 58.5B of plasma per hour).

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sapient ().