[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I agree that the carbon rotors where a bit OP, if you use IC2 wire for transport the power it's even worst, but iridium screws? the other 3 rotors make perfect sense and I agree with the change, and yes I seen the carbon fiber change witch I could see needing an epoxy resin or the glue from sticky resin but platinum? also I would leave the carbon fire the same and make the carbon mess use a catalyst.

• I have some suggestions. Could you add generated structures like abandoned nuclear reactor plants, old mining and drilling facilities maybe some chemical plants or anything else you want. Thanks.

• Nylon is a great idea, but how can we get this with PFAA? With PFAA we have not saltpeter ore and it disabled in RC config. May be you can add normal receipt for saltpeter dust? Many problems will goes out from game then.
    PFAA: oilsand and fluorite are still unuseble.

There is an saltpeter recipe in GT.
    Also i had no idea about oilsands and flourite not usable. I can't mindread, so i need bugreports. What oredict tags do they have?

• Man this 75 second recipe is busting my balls. 96 buckets between two PAs? I'm not made of chrome. I can't afford many more hatches on these puppies either in terms of minimum tsteel casings.

tsteel casings are cheaper then some interface blocks :)

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Some math for D+T Fusion process.

Total 20 Processing Arrays needed.

• 8 for water electrolysis (120 LV Electrolizers). Each one of them need it's own input hatch for 48B of water. Each one need at least 32B of output hatches. Output will split between available hatches so they may be common.
    • 10 for Deuterium production (160 LV Centrifuges). 8B hatches is enough for input and output.
    • 2 for Tritium production (32 MV Centrifuges). 8B hatches is enough for input and output.

Total fusion fuel production 8 L/t, consumption 7.8125 L/t, excess 2,4%.

Optimal flow for Large Plasma Generator with Large TSteel Turbine is 7L/t.
    Helium Plasma production 7.8125 L/t, consumption 7 L/t, excess 11,6%.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Have you tested this? I calculated 94 LV electrolyzers, 125 LV centrifuges, and 32 MV centrifuges.

Shit I messed up. Need 625 D/t...

So that's about 9100 EU/t for 32972.8 EU/t and overflow of 58.5 buckets per hour. That makes it hard to build up a reasonable plasma buffer so maybe a different blade could be used. That plasma buffer is important for being able to breed.

• Anyone know a good mod to make the end... endless? I'd like to see some floating islands or something so there's a chance of finding some of those end ores from GT5U

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Anyone know a good mod to make the end... endless? I'd like to see some floating islands or something so there's a chance of finding some of those end ores from GT5U

There's a mod called "Endless End", but only for MC 1.4.6: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…1285160-1-4-6-endless-end
    The closest I could find for 1.7.10 is "Hardcore Ender Expansion", but it looks like it does so much more than just increase the size of the end that I hesitate to use it myself: http://hee.chylex.com/

• I tried the hardcore end thing, it's unbalanced, brutal, and laggy. Really not a great mod and would conflict with a GT server terribly, but that's just my opinion.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

That's what I did for Resurrection with my CustomOreGen setup. I spawned large solid "veins" of endstone and then spawned veins of ore and there was a lovely infinite end. Of course, that does mean you'd need CustomOreGen. Plus my configuration had some... flaws such as being able to mine everything with a stone pick.

There is some way:
    1. disable End
    2. Make generation on planets GC (changing GT configs more simple for this, or create COG configs)
    3. install GC addons for more planets if needed
    For exemple with PFAA and changed GT confs We cant get some materials without flying on planets: platinum, osmium, iridium

• what exactly makes hardcore ender expansion unbalanced? i thought that with how hard the dragon is now, that it deters most people away from the end, at least until later levels with tech armors. i know i wont be facing the dragon until i get nano suit armor at least...

but HEE & Draconic evolution, makes for some interesting gameplay conventions. especially with mekanisms new fusion reactor outputting as much RF as it does. the DE RF storage thingy is amazing, but quite expensive, and requires ores mainly found in the end.