[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hm, okay. But at the wiki it says that red marked parameters can be left out.

I also try it so:
    mods.gregtech.Mixer.addRecipe(<minecraft:clay_ball>, <liquid:water> * 100, [<minecraft:sand>, <minecraft:dirt>], <liquid:water> * 100, 100, 16);

This also not work. There is no error, but also no recipe.

Then I try this one:

mods.gregtech.Mixer.addRecipe(<minecraft:clay_ball>, <liquid:water> * 100, [<minecraft:sand>, <minecraft:cobblestone>], <liquid:water> * 100, 100, 16);

This works. It seems there is also a problem with minecraft:dirt?

Any idea? How to set a parameter to null?

Thanks a lot

• To set a parameter to null, literally pass null to the parameter. Like this

mods.gregtech.Mixer.addRecipe(<minecraft:clay_ball>, null, [<minecraft:sand>, <minecraft:cobblestone>], <liquid:water> * 100, 100, 16);

• Edit:
    About Fluorite: you can add simple receipt in some GT machine to get P (this is basic element of Fluorite how i read) from Fluorite, or something else.

P is Phosphorus (although called Phosphor in GregTech). Fluorite is CaF2. GT5e is said to be out of material ids, and AOBD didn't work (possibly because fluorite has no ingots defined), so I'm thinking about adding a Minetweaker Fluid Extractor recipe to get 2000 mB fluorine and a calcium dust from 3 PFAA Fluorite. Does that sound okay?

• P is Phosphorus (although called Phosphor in GregTech). Fluorite is CaF2. GT5e is said to be out of material ids, and AOBD didn't work (possibly because fluorite has no ingots defined), so I'm thinking about adding a Minetweaker Fluid Extractor recipe to get 2000 mB fluorine and a calcium dust from 3 PFAA Fluorite. Does that sound okay?

That sounds well, comrade! Thanks for your idea)

• I am having this crash report, on a clean install and it only happens when I install Gregtech. If someone that knows how to read this could help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Crash Report (Pastebin due to length)

• I am having this crash report, on a clean install and it only happens when I install Gregtech. If someone that knows how to read this could help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Crash Report (Pastebin due to length)

That issue is the wrong forestr API version. GT5 needs forestry 4.1 or 4.2.
    Alternatively you can disable the GT Bees in the config, but then you will also not be abke to use Forestry centrifuge and squeezer recipes in GT machienes.

• That issue is the wrong forestr API version. GT5 needs forestry 4.1 or 4.2.
    Alternatively you can disable the GT Bees in the config, but then you will also not be abke to use Forestry centrifuge and squeezer recipes in GT machienes.

Thank you, that fixed it ^^

• Hello everyone.

Is there any wiki or some other page with information about new GT crops? How to get them, how to breed them and how to use their products?

Same questions about new GT bees.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• No wiki or info, i'm afraid.

what I do know is:

God of Thunder = Thorium
    Reactoria = Uranium
    Stargaium = Naquadah
    Starwart = Nether Stars
    Titania = Ilmenite
    Bauxia = Bauxite
    Pyroluseum = Manganese

Did I miss any?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• How can i get any of them?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• they are hi level crops so normal breeding process just with better crops, I stated getting them around oilberry tier IIRC. look for them in autoclave and chemical reactor for uses.
    there is an iridium/osmium as well quantium i think.

For bees add NEI addons to see the breeds needed. most combs are used in chemical reactor, but some can be centrifuged.

• they are hi level crops so normal breeding process just with better crops

Do i need some metal blocks (ore blocks) under crops to get them?

• Evil Ore = Nether and Certus Quartz
    Galvania = Zinc
    Lazulia = Lapis
    Nickelback = Nickel
    Olivia = Olivine
    Platina = Platinum
    Quantaria = Iridium
    Sapphirum = Sapphire
    Scheelinium = Scheelite

New crops that don't require blocks/ores under them:
    Fertilia = Calcite, Fertilizer, Apatite, Phosphate
    Glowheat = Glowstone
    Transformium = UU amplifier, UU-matter
    Trollplant = Fool's Ruby, Plantball, Scrap, Plutonium-241

Also, several crops that existed prior to GT 5.09 now require blocks/ores under them to fully mature: Argentia, Bobsyeruncleranks, Coppon, Diareed, Plumbilia, Steeleafranks, Tine, Withereed.

• Wait, trollplants give Pu-241?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Right. The only use of Pu-241 is crafting fusion controller or naquada gen. So in a full playtrough only about 3-4 full dust of them are needed. Breeding Trollplants for them is not really worth it. On the other side. There is a chance to get killed by radiation when harvesting Trollplant. ;)