[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• 32GB, but for 4-5 worlds up at the same time. I guess with 16gt 2 worlds would run fine.

How about switching GT5 to the infitech 2 modpack with harder settings? Would take away the maintainance work for that. Then down to only a single GT6 server that is maintained by us and restarts from time to time once it gets booring for all to get rid of the dev loopholes?

• 32GB, but for 4-5 worlds up at the same time. I guess with 16gt 2 worlds would run fine.

How about switching GT5 to the infitech 2 modpack with harder settings? Would take away the maintainance work for that. Then down to only a single GT6 server that is maintained by us and restarts from time to time once it gets booring for all to get rid of the dev loopholes?

In case of emergency I can provide 8GB RAM/200GB SSD VPS (hetzner.de) for one world then.

• In case of emergency I can provide 8GB RAM/200GB SSD VPS (hetzner.de) for one world then.

That is excellent. Just in case we don't hear from luna again we have another backup plan.

Meanwhile KR test will likely be up tomorrow, unless I run into problems setting it up.

All your nerfs are belong to us

• Hi Moo!

Oh wait I've been gone for long too
    Also hi!

Alright, back to AFK (where K stands for Kirara) o/

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• What pack was that again? I remember KV, KHC, KM but not KR...

It's Kirara Reborn, a new pack based on GT5ex that me and spacey put together the past few days, and a couple of mods suggested by Zulfur. Hopefully it will be stable enough to be playable early game. If not we will be at your thread begging you to fix stuff :D

All your nerfs are belong to us

• Could you update KHC as well when a new GT version comes out with machines? There are lots of problems and balance issues that need to be addressed, such as things that are impossible to craft due to having wrong recipes, poor NPC trade ratios, bad machine cost/reward differentials that make no sense, and tech issues such as entire mods being unusable because a single item can't be crafted.

• Hi all,

Sorry for my bad english, im from germany.

Im new to Kirara and never played it bevor. And at the momente i don´t play any Gregtech because i have no friends :(

So i need to play packs like SkyFactory etc.

I have a own server where 1 FTB Infinity, 1 Tekkit and my own Modpack with Gregtech 6 runs.

My own Gregtech is a private Modpack witch can be downloaded from TechnicLauncher. In the backround a Solder is running to hold the Mods and Config for the pack.

My Server is running in Germany and has 16 gb ram and a 4 Cores (HT) 3,5 Ghz CPU.

So i would offer my server and my solder system to publish one or two worlds/servers.

I hope it´s clear what i mean.

Have a nice day.

• Could you update KHC as well when a new GT version comes out with machines? There are lots of problems and balance issues that need to be addressed, such as things that are impossible to craft due to having wrong recipes, poor NPC trade ratios, bad machine cost/reward differentials that make no sense, and tech issues such as entire mods being unusable because a single item can't be crafted.

Could I have more precise feedback concerning the trade ratios ?

But yeah, Arch was supposed to remake almost every recipe for the modpack, and since he can't make them at supersonic speed, he locked some mods as long as their recipes were not ready. KHC is still supposed to be a WIP though, even the questing stuff is far from complete.

If KHC still exists and Arch doesn't come back I'll probably try to update it myself, but it will receive some changes.

• Could I have more precise feedback concerning the trade ratios ?

But yeah, Arch was supposed to remake almost every recipe for the modpack, and since he can't make them at supersonic speed, he locked some mods as long as their recipes were not ready. KHC is still supposed to be a WIP though, even the questing stuff is far from complete.

If KHC still exists and Arch doesn't come back I'll probably try to update it myself, but it will receive some changes.

- Money is too hard to earn considering the hunt quests give almost nothing despite the steep requirements. I suggest adding NPCs that buy nonrenewables or rare TF items (such as Miner's Tree saplings, which don't work because it just pulls up the GT ores as Empty Ore).
    - Certain potions are grossly overpriced considering you can basically buy two nether stars for the same price as three potions
    - Weapon seller is worthless since you can get free swords at the sewers
    - Blacksmith charges a ton to smelt dusts into ingots - but why? Ingots are just as useless as dusts.
    - NPC buys all drops for 1 copper (with Gunpowder valued the same as worthless rotten flesh) but sells them at 16x the price
    - Half of the Gaia trader's recipes are backwards (buying unobtainable items from the player)
    - Recharging is not economically feasible considering it's 56 DIAMOND coins to recharge a lapotron. This amount of money is virtually impossible to get; you'd either have to fully loot the skulls from more dungeons than there even exist on the map right now, or click almost 30000 times selling items one at a time, for a mere 10M EU that you can't even use without having already built a MFSU. I'd say lower the costs across the board and give options to recharge batpacks, energypacks, and jetpacks, which would actually make the service useful.

In its current state, trade is so unprofitable there's virtually no reason to hang around spawn.

• Howdy again everyone, Ive been off with school and other games for a while. Shame to see Arch fallen off the face of the earth. Anything I could do to help out?