[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• I think we should add dirt to diamond. I can't see why some people haven't thought of putting it in kirara hardcore. Best mod out here. It's gr8 m8 8/8 r8.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• and how do you create the water streams, then? and how do you craft?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• I like Foghrye's idea. I mean idea is nice, ince it's closer to reality...

But I couldn't really limit stacksizes to one. ;P

I was thinking 16 myself.

EDIT : What I could do Forghrye is to put weights penalties using Iguana Tweaks. As well as speed penalties when walking on certain materials.

Think it could be nice ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Since this stacksize limit is all about limiting the transport amount while traveling outside the base and stuff, i guess only limiting ores/crushed ores and other ore processing products is fine. limiting stacksizes of machineparts or other processed materials is only annoying without improving any game mechanics.

• Official Post

Wait, doesn't certain recipes in IHL need like half a stack of bolts?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'd advise against Iguana Tweaks. Unless you want to get Slowness I when walking on grass/sand.
    Be aware that backpacks (Backpacks/Forestry) bypass weight calculations as well.

Also, for stacksizes, I thought about 16 for blocks and 32 for items.

• Wait, doesn't certain recipes in IHL need like half a stack of bolts?

Did i mention anything besides blocks, ingots, plates and dusts? One IHL bolt is about 1/1152 of ingot in molten metal amount. That means, you are possible to create 1152 bolts from one steel ingot.

• Since I would start up with a limited stacksize and it won't be changed in the meantime, I vote for the stacksizes of pathfinder. 16 for blocks, 32 for items/ingots, but 9 for meta blocks. +1 for penalties when bearing too much weight or walking on some blocks. One will need to be over prepared to raid a dungeon.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Pyro : I usually set smart moving to 120% speed. So it balances the slowness on grass. You'll go absurdely fast on concrete and barely any slower in sand/gravel. Just makes you think twice about using gravel roads.
    While I wouln't be against it, it might be superfluous.

Also, only options I got are the following :

Logs : Thought about 16.
    Planks : 32 would make sense.
    Ores : 16 would make sense as well.
    Others : I'd start it at 32 but would consider bringing it back to 64.

How does that sound ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Logs : Thought about 16.
    Planks : 32 would make sense.
    Ores : 16 would make sense as well.
    Others : I'd start it at 32 but would consider bringing it back to 64.

That's really nice distribution. Like it!

I usually set smart moving to 120% speed.

Let's test it out and see how it goes. We can change it any time.

• what would happen if you set it to -1? or sqrt(-1)?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.