[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• Later, I have my first exam in 11 days. Meanwhile I'll build the structure of my underwater city and make a schematic so on KH once I have the cobble I can start building it.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Official Post

The overworld spawn might be safe, but is the TF's one?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There is a "TF world spawnpoint" as well, but let's say that it's located in a place where every player catch fire permanently.
    With EnviroMine, you're bound to die quickly because of the added hyperthermia.

Moo was in a Kobold den in said biome, so he did not have a fire resistance potion to use nor the tools to fight back the Kobolds. Hence why he died repeatedly.

• I'll make a cute little house in TF which will be safe. That's all.

Also hungry mobs are removed.

They would eat other people near spawners and would eat their HP making them invincible.

I think that takes care of that.

EDIT : I nerfed a couple things, if people want to check my recipes. Currently doing BC Pipes then I will start IC2.

I thought : Compressor, Extractor LV, Macerator HV and Metal Former EV-IV. Might seem a lot, but it's temporary only. Until we get something from Greg that slows down progression.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• really, I think all progression beyond the basics should be disabled for now, until we have grag machines. there just isn't any way to make it fair

• really, I think all progression beyond the basics should be disabled for now, until we have grag machines. there just isn't any way to make it fair

What's the difference ? People will hoard materials and rush through GT anyway. ;P

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• at least this way they can't horde materials as efficiently. besides, there is more to progressing in GT than just gathering materials.

• at least this way they can't horde materials as efficiently. besides, there is more to progressing in GT than just gathering materials.

I enabled the compressor. I will enable the extractor as well. I will see about others. No BF. That's for sure. No Mass Fab. Only machines that can help me make better recipes.

• So this is something I wanted to do, even though I left a few hours earlier since I ragequit my computer. I have exams, after the exams I'll see my girlfriend, so I'll be back at most in July.
    This thief skeleton pissed me off. He took my sword, had 40HP and was running faster than me. After dying 3 times at more than 1k blocks from my base I decided to go back where this sucker was, but my computer froze about 200 blocks away. Well, shit, I simply shut off the computer, I already spent 30 extra minutes than what I expected just to get the stuff back from about 1500 blocks and I got to get prepared for tomorrow. I'll try reconnecting in like 15minutes, if I die again I'll leave the stuff on the floor because I got to sleep.
    What will happen is that I'll not be able to play, I have some life changing exams in a bit and I'm not failing them to stay one more year in my current school. Arch, if you can feel a bit of pleasure, you can ban me until we are the 1st July and not unban me even if I whine :p that way I'll not be tempted to play.
    Last thing : I'll not fancy losing a good stuff in the case a thief skelly steals my sword and kills me everytime I want to get it back, or if it happens inside a rogue like dungeon. This mob is by far overpowered and should be disabled.
    In my case it stole my sword, than the pick with which I was hitting it, and finally ran faster than me to kill myself. I don't want to experience a situation in which I need 1/2 second to react against a mob trying to steal my nanosaber and leaving me without any way to kill it. Mostly because it runs too fast to take a decision. I vote for disabling it.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

Edited once, last by Nexey ().