[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• Ah ? Then I might wait to update. Finding the thing and posting it on your thread.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Finally IHL is getting updated to latest .563 as well. I will edit the message in the other thread.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Taken care of already.

Note the configs to other servers did not change enough.

• When i first saw that a 3.0 kirara was online, and me having more time, i thought on doing another round of LP, but when i logged today i discovered that a kirara 3.0 did not meant a new kirara, new maps, i was kind of surprised to see that, but now i know that only K3 and K4 are new maps, so i guess i should apology for my previous bothering. So have fun people.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• When i first saw that a 3.0 kirara was online, and me having more time, i thought on doing another round of LP, but when i logged today i discovered that a kirara 3.0 did not meant a new kirara, new maps, i was kind of surprised to see that, but now i know that only K3 and K4 are new maps, so i guess i should apology for my previous bothering. So have fun people.

I wonder, what did you expect? A whole wipe of K1-K3 maps with what purpose? Furthermore, vanilla worldgen is extremely boring.

• Any time I try to launch any instance, Kirara HC included, I get this error :

Any ideas ?

• Official Post

Arch, I made a new Config for Block Hardness, which is better than using the UB Config for Stone Hardness as it affects all Stones the same way. Just for the time we both update GT to .42, so you know about it in advance. You should then set the UB Stone values to their Default, because otherwise the GT Pickaxes break way too fast on Rocks.

• Official Post

If you've got it, what version of Fastcraft do you have?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I wonder, what did you expect? A whole wipe of K1-K3 maps with what purpose? Furthermore, vanilla worldgen is extremely boring.

well, yes, k 1.0 was a fresh map, k 2.0 was also a fresh map, k 3.0 is the old maps, old maps have the problem of bein already depleted, so anyone who did not playied before will suffer.

Where i complained about world gen on my post?

Is anyone following immersive engineering mod? i am watching DW20 using it at his server play, very beta yet , but has some features that looks cool, all machines are multiblocks, and the drill have the animation i always thought to be more realist than smack it against the stone.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Kirara 3.0 keeps old K1 and K2 (GT5), adds a new K3 (kirara hardcore, uses GT6) and K4 (GT6 but softer).

You should try joining us on Kirara hardcore (K3). It is a new map and modpack.

I should also note that at some point K2 will get replaced by something new as well, we just do not have enough players at the time to justify a complete wipe of all servers at the exact same time. Probably when GT6 get machines or something.

• I made a concept, which would be useful for my underwater city : self powering quary with gt dynamos
    First, do you happen to know if lignite generates in the ocean? If it doesn't, than I'll throw away this concept

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• It doesn't. It generates too high in mountains.

Coal as well unless in graphite veins.

EDIT : I also found 4 stacks diamonds. :3

• It doesn't. It generates too high in mountains.

Well I've found UB's lignite at low levels on k4, I guess I'll check out myself :)
    Damn you for the diamond! You should make 256 TF portals :p

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded