[IC2 Exp][1.7.10|1.8.9|1.10.2] Uncomplication, IC2Classic E-Net, IC2Classic Recipes, Old UUMatter... And all of that for IC2Exp.

• Throwed out a new build.

Fixes: the Enet bug which was a pain into the but. Sorry for letting you wait so long. But there was something else (which is the next thing) which i do needed to test and implement to Uncomplication too...
    Added: Threaded EnergyNet. Removes the lag from the World. So the CPU takes care of it directly. Note: To many dimensions "Chunkloaded" will cause problems if you Computer can not handle to much threads. But that is starting at about 200+ normally.. (servers even higher)

• Throwed out a new build.

Fixes: the Enet bug which was a pain into the but. Sorry for letting you wait so long. But there was something else (which is the next thing) which i do needed to test and implement to Uncomplication too...
    Added: Threaded EnergyNet. Removes the lag from the World. So the CPU takes care of it directly. Note: To many dimensions "Chunkloaded" will cause problems if you Computer can not handle to much threads. But that is starting at about 200+ normally.. (servers even higher)

Is that the stable 0.1.1.0 or the nightly 0.1.1.0.b40?

• Is that the stable 0.1.1.0 or the nightly 0.1.1.0.b40?

I do not know aromas management. Look the into nightly where i posted last...
    But there will be another fixupdate because the Threaded Enet causes sometimes bugs with the Enet... Nothing horrible. It can be sometimes that the Enet needs one or two seconds longer to register: Hey there is a new Receiver... (only servers as far as i know)

• That build come from my Side Galvas... Because i am doing it for two mods at once...
    You can install it. It and you can use it as normal. The fix will be compatible to the Next version.
    I made the Enet so that i could remove the threaded area without any changes for the player itself^^".

• Thx a lot for this addon!!

I just can't understand why the exp versions of IC2 include a completely unfinished "placeholder" e-net that makes the mod unusable (imho, copper for everything, no explosions, no loss and dmg from uninsulated cables is just broken and stupid) for a whole 1-2 years or something now.

I'm making a modpack (mainly for friends for now) and was so close to just dropping IC2, this saved it, at least you have to use correct cables now :)

• This mod sometimes have weired behaviors when used in conjunction with other addons
    How does it determines the voltage tier of machine not from ic2? Because all of them tends to explode on contact with mv and above

• Official Post

It's down to what tier the addon classes the machine as being. Since it hasn't really meant much over the last 2 years with experimental, I guess people have just been putting 1 for everything.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• An interesting bug. You can fix it?

https://youtu.be/mh0BHtCZYI4

that is and was no bug.
    Simple to explain: A machine can only explode if you insert to much energy at once. But in your case the machine get no Energy Injected because the machine is full. Ergo there is no energy flow, ergo the machine can not be overcharged.
    The reason why that is the case is simply when you modify upgrades and stuff and your machine has not a constant powerusage you can modify it without problems. (Not Adding EnergyStorage upgrades causes Explosions because EnergyFlow)

I mean that is also a real life thing...

• Crash with new Java?
    version Uncomplication-1.7.10-0.1.2.1.jar

from Logfile:

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• Howdy,

I've added IC2exp and uncomp to the current version of Infinity. NEI is showing the uncomp recipes however they're not working. The IC2exp recipes do work.

Any suggestions?

advanced-machines-59.0.2
    AdvancedSolarPanel-1.7.10-3.5.1
    adv-repulsion-systems-59.0.3
    Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16
    IC2NuclearControl-2.3.2a-Butt
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.785-experimental
    Forge 10.13.4.1448

Cheers,
    Xeno

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Official Post

what version of Uncomplication are you using?

• I was looking at using this on an ftb infinity server, do I just drop this into the mods folder and also would the players need to add this to there clients too. Any help would be appreciated