What to do!

• So, in the mods that I'm running, I believe I have 4 types of copper and 4 types of tin. Although i might have five of each, and I have an overflow of copper and tin. Specifically, I have about 300 tin and 400 copper sitting in TiCo Smelteries and another 2 stacks of each sitting in chests. What should I do with the copper/tin/bronze? I have way too much of it!
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

• no idea if it's the right or wrong place, but i know of to soluions to the problem: you can either change worldgen so only one type spawns, or you can just exchange all different ores for one(with cheats, that is, but you don't cheat anything, as all the ores are oredictionaried). The first possibility is used in FTB modpacks, the second is done in the code of gregtech, it's called unification. that's ways to get rid of 4 kinds of copper/tin, even though unification wouldn't really help you with your particular problem.

the spawnrate might/should be adjustable in the configs. you can go there and set it to "0" everywhere but for one mod. I think that's how FTB does it. otherwise, install EE3 and turn it into other stuff.(not exactly what you asked for, but it IS a way to get rid of it)

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• So, in the mods that I'm running, I believe I have 4 types of copper and 4 types of tin. Although i might have five of each, and I have an overflow of copper and tin. Specifically, I have about 300 tin and 400 copper sitting in TiCo Smelteries and another 2 stacks of each sitting in chests. What should I do with the copper/tin/bronze? I have way too much of it!
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Well you can dissable the worldgen... Also you can make out of Tin or bronze iron... At least if you have the rights mods for it... (You need something like uncrafting table or a thing that makes minecarts/buckets back into its original things)

• or EE3. that adds it totally legitimate, without the need to abuse cross-mod incompatibility.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Well i would say: EE3 is still wip. So do not use it.
    Use Project E instead which seem to be very stable and much further build then EE3...
    Also it allow automation...

• Project E is way better imo than EE3, EE3 concept is better than project E / EE2, don't get me wrong, but I am nostalgic, so I prefer Project E ( similar to my opinion on GT4 and 5 ).

• Well i would say: EE3 is still wip. So do not use it.
    Use Project E instead which seem to be very stable and much further build then EE3...
    Also it allow automation...

well, you can't DO much with it, but transforming items, but I would say the code of the mod is not WIP at all. The code is all there, it's just not used by much right now. i mean, seriously, you can even assign EMC values to items that don't have one by default. it calculates the EMC for items crafted from them if you restart the world, too. the system makes sure there are no dupes, like there were in EE2.(at least as far as i know, it works perfectly, too) I would not call that WIP at all. and who says automation won't come. also, don't complain, you can transmute 8 stacks at once. automation isn't THAT much of an issue.

• Official Post

AE2, EnderIO and Thermal Expansion allow 256x EMC duping. It's still got a bit of work.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• *In EE3, in Project E, if some values are lowered, the dupe doesn't exist anymore...

• I'll have to look into those, but I was looking at something more to the effect of, what do I do with all of this copper tin and bronze? Is there anything that I can use all of it for? At this point I have about 1500 ingots of it. I could take it out of worldgen but I don't mind having it, I just simply have no clue what to do with all of it. I suppose I could make a bunch of advanced RE batteries. Or tool boxes.

• Official Post

There's always tin/copper/bronze blocks, so you could build a metal house. Nothing says rich like a metal house.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• AE2, EnderIO and Thermal Expansion allow 256x EMC duping. It's still got a bit of work.

how?

*In EE3, in Project E, if some values are lowered, the dupe doesn't exist anymore...

just lower them in EE3.

• Official Post

AE2 silicon has 256 EMC as it's smelted quartz. EnderIO silicon overwrites the silicon recipe, but doesn't change the EMC. Thermal Expansion in all it's wisdom adds a sand -> silicon recipe in the pulveriser. So 1 EMC + 1600 RF = 256 EMC.

I see this too much.

• or make silicon unlearnable, like ores. that's a possibility, too.

• Surely there's no such thing as "too much" in Minecraft, it's essentially a hoarders dream. If the amount bothers you, toss 'em in a recycler.

• Official Post

or make silicon unlearnable, like ores. that's a possibility, too.

It's added by AE2, not EE3, so it's designed to be learn able so you can use EMC to make everything in the mod. Lazy devs = lazy gameplay

I see this too much.

• AE2 silicon has 256 EMC as it's smelted quartz. EnderIO silicon overwrites the silicon recipe, but doesn't change the EMC. Thermal Expansion in all it's wisdom adds a sand -> silicon recipe in the pulveriser. So 1 EMC + 1600 RF = 256 EMC.

AFAIK, EIO have a config for that, I also requested a config for that in TE github, and KingLemming said it will be here next update ;)

All loops can be fixed in project E manually ;) EE3 unfortunately is for now only inworld fixeable, so it's not a global config ;(

• Official Post

There should be a config that says: Pick only the lowest value.
    That maybe lower the price of some stuff but remove the op loops.

But then if you use that to make something else, the "something else" would have a higher EMC value than it should, because the "something else" thinks "something" has a higher EMC value than it actually has. This would also make EMC loops possible again.

• But then if you use that to make something else, the "something else" would have a higher EMC value than it should, because the "something else" thinks "something" has a higher EMC value than it actually has. This would also make EMC loops possible again.

That would be only happening if the checking way is not connected on that loop. Because as long all loops come to the same result (because of multible crafting ways) he should automaticly pick the lowest of the possebilities...